[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant figure it out guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (732 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
732 KB, 750x1334
>friend went to Utah for a trip this summer
>she went to Antelope Canyon
>took hella good pictures with her phone
>told me theres a stupidly simple secret technique to geting pictures like it
>all I can find on the internet is about more or less professional rigs and cameras not handsets
Do you guys know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
Like this. Its one one of hers. I know for a fact that she has no experince with more than her iphone so ISO and exposure shit is beyond her scope.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width720
Image Height960
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
This one too. I feel like I could dupilcate these images with what I learned in high school but if theres some sort of trick to snaping great pics with a phone I'd like to know it.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width960
Image Height720
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2860790
Dude that is not a great picture. Setting aside composition (since you're talking about gear), the picture is super soft and doesn't even seem to be focused correctly. There are a thousand better pictures from that same exact spot in antelope canyon.

Can you explain to me why you think that picture is "hella good"? Serious question.
>>
>>2860791
looks like she has some type of filter or editing pre set to make it look like film
>>
>>2860790
It looks kind of like a smeary high iso photo taken from a phone. Not sure why you think it's so good. A lot of phones crank up the saturation on the jpg processing to make it look "good" right out of the camera.
>>
>>2860790
it's blurry. You can't fail to produce that photo well if you've seen it before.
>>
>>2860789
>hella good
>with her phone
>stupidly simple secret technique
Feel the Bern--amirite?
Don't listen the to haters here. Get a selfie stick and install some Instagram filters. Hella good pictures here you come!
>>
>>2860790
>>2860791
these pictures are really, really uninspiring. unless she's ridiculously hot i doubt they will break 100 likes on instagram. looks like shes applied some vsco filters.

you have nothing to worry about.

first get some taste. as your photography skills improve you will soon find these photos as laughable as the rest of us do
>>
These photos show a spectacular landscape. Thats why you think these poorly executed shots are better than pics of your cat.
>>
>>2860791
Ha, this one is actually cool

but pretty much this >>2861022
>>
>>2861022
>These photos show a spectacular landscape
And that's the secret. You have to have a good subject.
>>
>>2861047

Flows over so many people nowadays.

>>2860789
>Do you guys know what I'm talking about?

No.
>>
>>2860790
>Its one one of hers
It's not really all that good... :/
>>
>>2861022
This.

Unfortunately if you want to take good pictures you have to leave your basement.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.