[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the T4i? Does anyone have it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 71RJlcGbY4L._SY355_.jpg (23 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71RJlcGbY4L._SY355_.jpg
23 KB, 355x355
It sounds like a good camera, but do not find anything useful on the Interwebs
>>
What happened to the t4i? It came out in 2012 and is now obsolete. The t5i is still out there in small numbers and the t6i is obviously available as the newest camera in the line.
>>
It was recalled because of the rubber grip (there was only one reported case of allergies to the rubber but they recalled it anyways), so they instead released the almost identical t5i
>>
i owned a t4i for a year! focus sensor fell out randomly sent it into best buy with warranty was given a gift card of how much i paid. got a 70d been happy as a pig on shit with it so far :)
>>
>>2860691
I have one like if it really matters much. Canon tends to put all of their even numbered cameras out to pasture within a few years of them coming out. Also like what this anon said >>2860972
it had the potential of pulling a MJ. So really depending on which model you have it could be a very wacky experience.

Overall not a bad camera for its time but if you can I'd suggest going for another brand (Nikon D3XX, Sony Alpha series, Fuji XxWhAtEvErXx) or an older Rabal model like a T3i or T2i since they're bound to be cheap.
>>
cheap plastic one dial menu diving babbys first dslr.
>>
Sony
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.