[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw working part time in a photo studio near university campus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Josh_Ray_Person.jpg (30 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
Josh_Ray_Person.jpg
30 KB, 350x250
>tfw working part time in a photo studio near university campus
>everyday a fresh batch of films lands on my desk to develop and scan
>everyday have to stare for hours at same overexposed and blurry photos of fucking dogs, homeless people, railroad tracks, pale-ass chicks with a 2000 yard stare you name it
>fourth of the film is flashed since millennials can't load a film without unrolling half of it from the cartridge
>obligatory shot of shadows falling on a wall or some shit
>obligatory nude shot of a 5/10 freshmen bitch, dumb enough to fall for this guys artist/photographer gig

It would have been cool to live in a time when people just documented their birthday parties, sports games and other mundane shit with film. At least I would see some moments of genuine warmth and humanity unroll before my eyes. Not this tumblerina shit.
You're not fucking special.
>>
neither are you, no one wants to read your fucking blog post so piss off
>>
>>2858873

i liked this post.

i will like even more if you deliver pics related to your narration.
>>
>>2858874
Fuck you I'm a way better photographer then any of you and these guys combined.
>>
>>2858877
Again no one fucking cares, kill yourself you self entitled prick
>>
>>2858877
this is not Op t.Op
>>2858876
I don't take any
>>
>>2858881
fuck you
>>
>>2858881
>I don't take any

time to hide this dumb fanfiction thread. fuck you.
>>
>>2858881
/p/ in a nutshell
>>
>>2858904
>hurr durr, random strangers on the internet won't provide me with photographs of their workplace
teenager detected
>>
>>2858945
reported
>>
>>2858945
>Hurr durr, some anon 4chan fag won't prove he didn't just make up a story for the sake of getting likes, and resorts to name calling when challenged.
Teenager detected.
>>
File: 1334108443816.jpg (33 KB, 240x285) Image search: [Google]
1334108443816.jpg
33 KB, 240x285
>mfw there's probably some sad fuck like you having to develop my test rolls for all the cameras I offload on ebay
>>
Reminds me of the anon who took snapps of fake body parts in a fridge and had the cops raid his place because of (rightfully) a freaked out photo lab employee.

>>2858873
>You're not fucking special.
They never implied that. They're ust having fun filmfagging, and provide you with an extra income.

>>2858881
>I don't take any
lel
>>
If you lived by the time people shot mundane things on film, you'd be bagging for that 'nude' of 5/10 girl.
>>
>be me 2 years ago
>regular customer at local lab
>drop off batch of Tri-X 120
>pick up a week later
>lab tech sees me
>"hey are you the guy that had the 120 Tri-X film with the pictures of Key West on it"
>"uh yeah"
>"hey those were pretty good"
>"th-thanks, I get a good one every now and then"
>proceed to talk about all the creep shit OP is talking about finding in labs for like an hour

I would love to talk to an OG lab tech from like 20 years ago who dev'd film back in the day and ask about some of the shit they have seen lol I bet some of those guys got stories
>>
>>2859463
>"hey those were pretty good"
>implying anyone believes your horseshit fable
>>
Just do your fucking job and stop moaning about it you ungrateful millennial cunt.

I bet you're the type of person who judges someone's meal choice at a restaurant and does it behind their back.

I bet you've never had the balls big enough to approach a customer about their film, even less so giving advice and help.

You people make me sick and I hope you realise that your co-workers probably think you're a elitist faggot.
>>
>>2858873
Dude I would fucking kill to have your job. Sure beats making fish and chips. Food service is the worst
>>
>>2858873
The local Snappy Snaps type of place is advertising for staff and I was tempted to apply.

I realised you would spend all day showing people how to use the Kodak photo booth and explaining why their phone photo will look like shit blown up as a poster.

The highlight of the week would be a "free portrait shoot" of some brat in the corner of the shop and then the hard sell on the print packages.

I think I'll stick to working doing something I care very little about.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.