[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do yall think this pic was taken? It looks too good to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 510cb97365ee0.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
510cb97365ee0.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
How do yall think this pic was taken? It looks too good to be stitched, i have to assume the camera was held above her arm but like its clearly over here.. yet not in the reflection.. im confused
>>
op here. Nevermind. Its totally stitched. Such an awesome looking pic tho.

Zoom into her left pinky and the reflection is hella 2d. Cant believe i didnt see that earlier
>>
>>2858562
A good trick if you can pull it off is to have someone with almost exactly the same hand as the model to stand between the photog and the model and make him/her touch the model hand, that way it will look like it's a mirror shot. I don't know if i made it clear, if not ask me
>>
>>2858562
It's possible that it's not a reflection. Look at the angle of the arms. The girl we're looking at's arm comes down from above, and then bends hard at the wrist. It's also coming in slightly from right to left (shoulder to hand). The arm closest to us comes up from below, and doesn't look like it's moving over to the left towards us where the shoulder should be. It could just be a strange perspective from where the camera is actually placed messing with me, but I see it as a different person's hand.
>>
It's a person touching a photo of a person reaching their hand out you blind autistics
>>
>>2858932
You should tone down that aggressive bullshit until after you do an image search and find that, oh you're wrong.

At least you aren't tripping so we won't know how stupid you are the next time you show up to give advice or critique.
>>
>>2858562
maybe the phone in her hand was just Ps'd out, and it is a single capture, taken in a mirror. The finger nails even match up, leading me to believe it is an actual reflection.
>>
>>2858966
It's from a photo shoot for a makeup line. It's not a selfie.

http://enterghana.com/kylie-jenner-goes-black-fierce-new-photoshoot/
>>
The camera is the rectangle next to her left hand hidden in her hair but sticking out in the bottom corner
are you guys blind?
>>
>>2858970
>It's not a selfie.
I guess since you were the photographer, it's legitimate for you to rule that out as a possibility.

"... maybe... " is a strong word, chief. It is still a possibility. Nobody is above selfies. When I set my camera up on a remote trigger, if I take a picture containing myself, it is technically a selfie.
>>
>>2858986
ha! good call. I think you're right.
>>
>>2859121
that's why you never will be anything then picless shitstain vomiting nonsence into the garabage can of internet
>>
>>2860654
alrighty then!
>>
>>2858986
so its on her shoulder and triggered remotely? sounds reasonable
>>
>>2858562
>how do yall think this was taken?
With her right hand
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.