[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feedback/Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (117 KB, 750x699) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
117 KB, 750x699
hey guys I'm a graphic designer and photographer. recently got a backdrop and umbrella. Can i get some feedback not only on lighting but all around. I am proud of this shot but would love to know where i can improve.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width750
Image Height699
>>
The lighting is really flat. It's only made worse by the dark clothes and the handle.
>>
>>2856731
hmm do you mean that there is no separation between the dark clothes and the muslin? do you think that a backlight or rim light would fix that problem?
>>
>>2856730
The models are cringe as fuck
>>
>>2856752
Thanks but I don't think that helps me in any way. I appreciate the feedback tho.
>>
What were you going for exactly? It just looks like you happened to have two friends around, and found a light saber toy, and said "fuck it, I'm gonna take a photo of this".
>>
>>2856762
yea that's exactly what we did. i had just gotten the muslin and lights and we were drinking and messing around. I don't really know much about studio lighting so that's kinda what I wanted feedback on. but any feedback is appreciated.
>>
any lighting tips would also be appreciated.
>>
>>2856760
i'm not >>2856752, but how the fuck doesn't that help? "oh, subject matter isn't my responsibility, look how well exposed my shot is though"? fuck off
>>
>>2856730
You have to go back, Aguilar. Save your pesos cause you're going to pay for the Wall. Make America Great Again.
>>
>>2856796
it's gonna be yuuge
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.