[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into photography so educated jewish hipster girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 7-urban-landscapes.jpg (709 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
7-urban-landscapes.jpg
709 KB, 1600x1063
I want to get into photography so educated jewish hipster girls will like me.

What's the best camera for a beginner?

>inb4iphone

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
PhotographerThomas Marek
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Width1600
Image Height1063
>>
>>2854887
Used D7100. K3. 70D. A6000. X-T10
>>
>>2854887
Masochist detected
>>
>>2854892
Uhhhh.... wut?
>>
>educated
>Jewish

Wehrmacht Leica
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311292353137
>>
>>2854887

I started with a Sony a3000

It was really great to learn on. It's very user friendly and has a lot of built-in guides and explanations on what does what. I recommend it to everyone that asks me about beginner cameras.

I just recently moved up to a Sony A7 which is fucking beautiful. I'd check out Sony's Alpha series.
>>
for fashion statement and good pics out of the box: fuji x70, or ricoh gr. good for learning with as well.

if you plan on adding any lenses or getting more out of it in the future: a6300
>>
>>2854951
>>2854969
piss off you fucking shills
>>
>>2854894
Buddy he's saying that you are a masochist for wanting to become involved with educated Jewish hipster girls.

If you can't keep up with this level of dialogue I have no idea how you think you stand a chance with educated Jewish hipster girls.
>>
>>2854969
>for fashion statement and good pics out of the box: fuji x70, or ricoh gr. good for learning with as well
basically this. can't go wrong with either the fuji x70 or ricoh gr
>>
>>2854951
>a3000
>shit evf
>shit lcd
>huge body with no buttons.
yea, no.
>>
use google, read the sticky, etc you fucking retard.
>>
>>2855210
> I have no idea how you think you stand a chance with educated Jewish hipster girls.

But I really really want one!
>>
>>2854908
Haha, how this would go would depend on just how educated they were.

If they happened to really know the history of photography, it'd actually do well, because they'd know about the shitload of money spent and personal risk taken by the Leitz family when they helped Jews escape Germany during the Nazi period.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.