[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newb here. Been shooting and developing film photos for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: m,rk375.jpg (2 MB, 7199x4724) Image search: [Google]
m,rk375.jpg
2 MB, 7199x4724
Newb here. Been shooting and developing film photos for about 5 years now. I want to go to digital photography. willing to buy a dslr...or sth cool but cheap. Will fitting my 35mm lenses on a digital camera keep the ,,colours,, and all the shit that film photography brings to it?
>>
>>2854221
>Will fitting my 35mm lenses on a digital camera keep the ,,colours,, and all the shit that film photography brings to it?

No. The colors you get on film is not from the lens, it's from the film. Once you shoot on digital, your results will be much more flat and accurate out of the camera, and if you want those colors back, you'll have to learn to process the files yourself (or learn to love VSCO/NIK)
>>
>>2854225
Thank you. I've got no fucking chance
>>
>>2854225
>dslr colors
>accurate

can we just let this meme die?
>>
>>2854225
>Nik
can we not?
>>
>>2854225
>learn to love VSCO/NIK

be more subtle next time, young trickster.
>>
>>2854221
Five years experience, why does your pic related look so shit?
>>
>>2854235
Only when someone posts a photo comparison that shows film colors being more accurate (That is, ACCURATE TO REAL LIFE, rather than more pleasing) than a well exposed digital image.

>>2854253
Is it not an editing preset collection? Oh it is.

>>2854264
What are you talking about? "Learn to love VSCO/NIK" is an acknowledgement of the shortcomings, which is why it's listed as a last ditch after mentioning "Learn to process the files yourself"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.