[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you love /p/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4959467352_efb71be28d_b.jpg (228 KB, 950x711) Image search: [Google]
4959467352_efb71be28d_b.jpg
228 KB, 950x711
why do you love /p/?
>>
What a retarded question, I hate /p/
>>
>>2852744
>why do you love /p/?
It reminds me that there are plenty of people in the world that are more fucked up than me
>>
>>2852744
It gives me something to do all day at work. Wish it was something FUN to do, but the constant update to the threads and all the arguments to get in against the constant barrage of idiots is at least engaging. I pretend I do it to prevent people from giving shitty advice to new photographers without knowing what they're talking about, but really, it's just for something to do when I can't be out shooting.
>>
random photos from random people with nothing in their minds

I hate /p/
>>
I like to shitpost about things I enjoy doing on Sicilian pyrography boards

also /p/ a shit
>>
i dont
i just come here to shitpost about gear and the post on the ocasional inspo thread

this board is 90% shit
>>
i like to isi lovepost
>>
i come here because alexs threads are comfy. because sometimes anon uploads an awesome photo serie. because literal autists arguing over pointless crap make me lul.
>>
'Cause I would drive everyone living bored to death if I spent all this time telling them instead of /p/ how rad photography is and how they should look at this new photo I just took and how I found a camera from there and there.

Also anonymous chit chat with strangers who all know more or less what they are talking about widens horizon, advances self-criticism and even sometimes provides new legit information.
>>
This place is a fucking hole, fuck /p/. I have no idea why I still come here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.