[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forbidden Stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 19
File: P1050141 TWO.jpg (1017 KB, 866x1152) Image search: [Google]
P1050141 TWO.jpg
1017 KB, 866x1152
Have you ever done something forbidden/illegal/wreckless to get a picture?
Jumped a fence? Photographed in a no-photographs zone? Peeped through a hole in the wall?

Share tales, tricks and tipps.

The one thing I did was take long-exposure shots on a railroad track at dusk, but it was only city-tram so it wasnt like a train would come at a hundred km/h

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-G70
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.16
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.9
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)92 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2016:05:31 12:33:26
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/4.9
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating3200
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length46.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width866
Image Height1152
Exposure ModeAuto
Image QualityUnknown
White BalanceAuto
Focus ModeAuto
Spot ModeUnknown
Image StabilizerMode 1
Macro ModeNormal
Shooting ModeMacro
AudioNo
Flash Bias0.00 EV
>>
>>2852298

The girl next door to me won't close the blinds if the light in my room wasn't. I asked my dad to buy me a camera because muh art but really i just wanted a telephoto lens to look at tittays.

jerking off to these old photos still make me cum bucket in seconds. I save it for special occasions though, don't wanna desensitise myself.
>>
>>2852317
Share.
>>
>>2852321

never
>>
>>2852322
Then don't fucking post about it, you shit.
>>
>>2852323

The OP asked about it dumbfuck.

go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>2852298
>wreckless
>>
>>2852298
I once took a photo in an area with a "no tresspassing" sign. that's as illegal as i've gotten because i'm a pussy.
>>
File: sdggsfd.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1282) Image search: [Google]
sdggsfd.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1282
>>2852298
Routinely walking around abandoned or otherwise closed off places whenever I find one where the possibility occurs. It's absolutely safe around these parts as long as you play the clueless harmless photography student card. Works esp. well with old film gear - noone sane or shifty would walk around clothed in vivid colours with a bulky ancient camera.
>>
>>2852432
Looks neat.
There's an old tiny trainyard close by where I live. There they store a bunch of steam locomotives they use for tourist rides maybe once a month tops, and a few of them start to rust. Also the odd tramcart from the 80s spraypainted to holy hell and back.
Really tempted to jump that fence
>>
File: p-no-cameras.jpg (247 KB, 561x1000) Image search: [Google]
p-no-cameras.jpg
247 KB, 561x1000
At some golf tournament.
Huehuehue.

Equipment MakeMotorola
Camera ModelXT1032
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.4
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:05:31 11:39:55
Exposure Time11/25000 sec
F-Numberf/2.4
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating125
Lens Aperturef/2.4
BrightnessUnknown
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeAverage
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length3.50 mm
Image Width1456
Image Height2592
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
ContrastNormal
SaturationLow
SharpnessSoft
Geodetic Survey DataWGS-84
>>
Regarding exploring private property (that's abandoned), keep in mind that trespassing is a civil matter - most landowners, cops and security guards will be at most irritated with you once they see the camera, and the latter are likely to be at least neutral if not friendly.

It's only a courts matter, and they only have any sort of real case, if you break in (using a means of ingress made by another doesn't count)

I mean you might get the one bad landowner but generally speaking if you keep a copy of your rights and a camera on you, you won't get in trouble.

(y'all probably know all this already but you never know)
>>
>>2852459

or you could just shot because muh property
>>
>>2852469
because every place is in the usa or another 3rd world gun-toting country
>>
>>2852453
wut a rebel :DD
>>
>>2852481
>owning expensive firearms is third world
>polish speaking
xDDD
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1638) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1638
A few stores tried to kick me out when I went in to photograph protests etc, aside from that maybe some photographs I took at checkpoints in Israel or when I photographed a united Ireland movement and got shots of known IRA members but I've never been anywhere properly dangerous or illegal

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 6D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.5 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Horizontal Resolution320 dpi
Vertical Resolution320 dpi
Image Created2014:08:07 21:50:16
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating2000
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Exposure Bias-0.7 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Focal Length24.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2852298
Kinda unrelated but...

I've seen police officers, security and store owners acting stupid or simply in the wrong. The four times I've pointed a camera at them the situation magically solved itself.

Even if I'm not allowed to record, people don't wanna be recorded asking you not to record.

It doesn't help that I live in a country where any accusation made in social media is instantly assumed to be true.

News coverage prevents news coverage.
>>
>>2852551
>ISO 2000
>1/400
Don't shoot Auto -- Do shoot 'A' aperture priority mode.
Use a much lower ISO to get sharper images and less grain. Shooting at your 24mm focal length, you could drop shutter speed to 1/50 or 1/60 and still shoot handheld without blur.
Aperture of 7.1 or 8 would bring more of the scene into focus.
When you're photographing people, you ideally want to get the eyes in focus. Sharp eyes will make or break your shots
>>
>>2852570
>le eye meme
>>
>>2852575
>the difference between a professional looking photo and snapshit
>meme
pick one and only one
http://www.sixthbloom.com/4-tips-for-sharp-eyes-in-portraits/
>>
>>2852585

>this random website peddling online courses says it so it must be true
>>
>>2852596
It's also pretty specific to portraits, not photojournalism.
>>
>>2852524
nigga pls

PhotographerABDELHAK SENNA
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2012:03:01 16:55:27
>>
>>2852596
so many people say this, no one site can you just fuck off scrub?
>>
>>2852636
About portraits, anon.
They're talking about portraits.
>>
>>2852570
>Don't shoot Auto -- Do shoot 'A' aperture priority mode.
>Exposure Program Aperture Priority

>Shooting at your 24mm focal length, you could drop shutter speed to 1/50 or 1/60 and still shoot handheld without blur.
and all of the protesters running around the store would turn into a blurry mess then
>>
>>2852328
fuck me, what a wet flannel
>>
File: Camera hat.png (285 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
Camera hat.png
285 KB, 500x382
>>2852565
>News coverage prevents news coverage.
All hail the MiniCam
Seriously, Anyone here have expereince with hidden camera stuff? LÖike Gopro or such?
>>
>>2852298

A young model would sometimes skip school to come to my house to sleep late and take photos. At the end of the school year I learned that she would have to repeat her grade due to missing too many days of school.
>>
>>2852298
My father owns a ranch in a Western US state
Property has 2 abandoned mines and a fairly sizeable ghost town with a cemetery
No trespassing signs all over, ranch is fenced, with barbed wire
Town and mines are deep within the ranch, not a day trip, overnight to hike in
He raises American Bison and has a bunch of wild horses and burros, tons of other animals, bear dens, coyotes and such
He put in a pretty good surveillance system, knows when people enter the town or mines, even put a few cameras where people tend to park to get in
Some people even, cut the fences and ride in on quads
He enjoys shooting at trespassers, he will find them, fire off a few rounds, make an arrest and put zip-cuffs on them and call the sheriff, he always presses charges and under the law where he is at he will seize any property of value these turds have on them, he gotten a few cars from people who cut the fence and drive right in
Got my first "real" camera and lenses from a couple of German tourists who took pictures flipping off the no trespassing signs
He has winged a few people who have pulled there own guns
He's been sued a bunch of times but he always wins
He shows up alone on horseback, easiest way to get around, people will always challenge him, then the ranch foreman and the boys come out of the trees, lots of fun to hear about
I rarely go out there, got massive allergies and hate horses, rather stay in the city
He keeps saying he is just going to start killing them, and burying them, way to much land for someone to search
I am pretty sure he will, eventually
>>
>>2853044

Did you shoot her with your 150mm?
>>
>>2852405
>wreckless
tfw you realise ps2 came out 20 years ago
>>
>>2852551
wow a Reincidentes shirt. wtf.
>>
Shooting skate photography was always hectic as fuck with security guards and police hassling the shit out of us. Here's a good story though

>only me and my friend out shooting photos for his sponsor
>been at this particular spot for about 20 minutes
>I have 3 external flashes setup around the spot
>security guard comes out
>my friend throws his board into some bushes
>security asks us what the fuck we are doing
>friend (who's a pretty handsome dude no homo) jumps in the middle of the flashes and starts posing like a model
>I instantly realize what he's doing
>"just shooting some fashion photos for a local store"
>security guard "I though i heard skateboards"
>friend "yeah those fags were in our way so we told them to leave"
>security guard, "oh, thanks. I'm sick of dealing with those skateboarder kids"
>security guard goes back inside
>friend grabs his board and lands the trick next try
>security guard comes rushing out throwing a fucking fit
>my friend grabs two of my flashes while I grab my bag and 3rd flash and we run to the car and get the fuck out of there
>>
>>2853083
Do you have sisters?
Let me marry into your family.
>>
>>2854003
I have a younger sister who posts on this board, isi or various symbols for her name
>>
>>2854004
>Alabama
>a Western US state
Found the Yuropoor
>>
>>2852328
He's right though
>>
>>2853083

I love rancher hicks like your dad. I always carry an extra chain and hardened padlock in my truck so I can lock any gates they put up on public property (or public property that they lease the grazing rights from BLM and then put "no trespassing" signs all over it). Nothing more frustrating than driving forty miles down a dirty road only to have to turn back and go get the torch.
>>
>>2854094
what does Black Lives Matter have to do with land rights you neo-conservative Trumpette piece of shit
>>
>>2854095

You joke, but I kept reading a bunch of news articles in 2015 and thought, "huh, what the fuck does the bureau of land management have to do with a militarized police force?"
>>
>>2853825
>Shooting skate photography was always hectic as fuck with security guards and police hassling the shit out of us.

Why did they if you were not tresspassing?
>>
>>2854105
Skating is loud as fuck and disturbs residents, and damages painted surfaces like railings.
>>
>>2854132
So is graffiti but you don't see anyone doing anything about it.
Get fucked nerd.
>>
>>2854105
Liability if someone gets hurt (almost always the reason for getting kicked out), noise, damage to property, the idea that skateboarders are all dope smokers, etc etc.

It's pretty much a guarantee you're going to be yelled at a few times every day you go out. Sometimes people won't even kick you out and just call the cops who then roll up 3 cars deep as if you're robbing the place.
>>
>>2852565
>It doesn't help that I live in a country where any accusation made in social media is instantly assumed to be true.
Korea?
>>
>>2854162
Graffiti isn't loud enough to wake the neighborhood at night, or do their thing at locations with no residences (industrial areas, highways, bridges, rail yards, etc.), which is why those vermin are so difficult to catch. That isn't to say every self-respecting cop or security guard wouldn't love a chance to jump an unsuspecting tagger.
>>
>>2854094
Nope
Not public land
Fully 100% owned by his LLC
Been in our family since the 1920's
He has had the opportunity to lease public lands for grazing, but refuses due to the restrictions and uncertainty year to year
So no, not public property, completely private, no easements either, no power, water or fuel lines
Since this is a castle state, if he wanted to he could shoot every worthless turd who trespasses
>>
Climbed a crane in the middle of a 1/3 finished dorm construction site. Wanted a pic of the crane arm at the top of the frame and the city at the bottom. Left my dorm at 2 AM on a Saturday and walked about 10 minutes to the site. Climbed up it as it was creaking and shit. Wacked off in a corner cause I thought it would be fun.
It was.
As I was walking out some construction guys walked past the hallway in front of me so I paused in my tracks until they left 5 minutes later. Got back to dorm and told my roommate about it.
Almost shit pants.
>>
>>2854442
Depends when you mix your paint
>>
>>2852551
"Known IRA members" this really isn't a huge deal, the press are normally lingering at these events and most known members don't give a fuck about photos being taken
>>
>>2854452
He sounds like a cunt and so do you.
I get protecting your land from trespassers but shooting at them and kiking them out of their stuff sounds like something a sociopath would do.
I hope Obama takes your guns.
>>
>>2854452
"MUH LAND"

Fuckin' gombeen Yank cunts.
Hope some dick fires back and nails yer da in the head.
>>
>>2854581
I know that's why I said they're no big deal
>>
>>2853825
you got a flickr or instagram man? i also shoot skating.
>>
>>2852298
>Fotografieren verboten

It's not allowed to take candids in Germany (except in select conditions) and I do it all the time.
>>
bring bak dis thread it was actually pretty good shit here
>>
>>2853083
Wait you can take the property of trespassers?
>>
>>2860039

Nah, but hicks are scary and no one is going to fuck with them or assert otherwise. Nothing more unnerving than being stuck in the middle 8 or 9 bored cowfucking retards with Remingtons and itchy trigger fingers when you're stuck 30 miles away from the nearest town (where the small town sheriff is likely to be sympathize with the rancher) and 150 miles from the nearest big city (where someone would actually do something about it).

The Western US is still the old wild west in a lot of ways, and in more ways than most people realize.
>>
>>2860051
If i were to ask the property owner for permission would they grant me permission?
>>
>>2860058

Depends on the property owner. As a hunter, I've had a lot of success calling the rancher and giving him a little bit of my back story and approaching him with a fair amount of humility.

"Hey, I'm not going to trash your land, I know how to close gates behind me (this is a big issue), I'll stay on the paved road with my vehicles, I won't leave any trash, won't build any fires, etc. You won't even know I was there."

Some will say no, but that's their right. There's a lot more open space than people realize.
>>
File: Transit12.jpg (260 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Transit12.jpg
260 KB, 640x480
>>2852298
Not really illegal, but I caught some heat for these ones. The TSA would like you to believe that you are not allowed to take pictures of them, when in reality, you actually are allowed to video or photograph their entire process.

I caught all kinds of shit for these two pictures. I was even pulled aside for a "random" extensive search. Once I started talking about how I am publishing these in a newspaper, they realized that I knew they were wrong, they stopped harassing me.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon PowerShot G10
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
PhotographerGordon Bates
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Image Width4416
Image Height3312
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution180 dpi
Vertical Resolution180 dpi
Image Created2013:10:20 20:07:57
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias2 EV
Focal Length18.10 mm
Image Width640
Image Height480
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: Transit15.jpg (273 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
Transit15.jpg
273 KB, 640x444
>>2860068

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon PowerShot G10
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
PhotographerGordon Bates
Image Width4416
Image Height3312
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution180 dpi
Vertical Resolution180 dpi
Image Created2013:10:20 20:07:59
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length6.10 mm
Image Width640
Image Height444
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2852298
If you know a public transit company is a non-profit organization, as many are, bring up how, in exchange for their tax breaks, their property is actually public property, and you are entitled to do pretty much whatever you want. Bringing up the ACLU, writing down their name, and asking for their manager's name tends to shut them up too.

Having an argumentative tone isnt a good idea though. There's a thin line between arguing with them, and informing them that you know your rights.
>>
File: 100 bottles of beer on the wall.jpg (2 MB, 4979x3820) Image search: [Google]
100 bottles of beer on the wall.jpg
2 MB, 4979x3820
>>2852298
My buddy found a set for the tv show the 100 so we headed out there one night. Absolutely awful show but it was pretty neat walking through a post-apocalyptic city at 3 in the morning.

It was just your basic trespassing but makes for a decent story. Almost got hit by a train once too.

Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)24 mm
Image Created2016:06:08 22:33:52
Exposure Time1/45 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating6400
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Brightness-4.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceTungsten
Focal Length16.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2856428
That particular one was on the door to a university laboratory
But in public places people often walk up to you and are like "IT'S VERBOTEN TO TAKE PIKTURES OF PEOPLE WIZOUT ZEIR VRITTEN KONSENT" at which point I whip out the excerpt of the law and show them the correct conditions and those where it's void (non-identifyable, more than 8 people, documentation of zeitgeist/Current times, events or happenings, artistic use).
I had cases where I tried to take panorama pictures of festivals and some 16 year old self-important pisser walked up to me and nagged me to death about privacy rights and shit.
Fuck those cunts. They whore themselves out on facebook and instagram but cant take a fucking shot in the park from 150m away

>>2860068
>>2860070
This is the reason why I have insurance and carry the fucking law with me.
I will be paid the value of my camera back, but my Insurance will wade through 500m of boiling water to sue these cunts and get their money back. And many people who ever had a little car accident or some shit like that KNOW that. And if the value exceeds that of my insurance, I can sue for that as well. And (semi)professionals can also sue for missed potential income.
>>
>>2852298
When governments start honoring privacy and civil liberties, so will I. Until then, fuck other people. I do what I want.
>>
>>2852317
That's not illegal
>>
naked kids
>>
File: IMG_5736a.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5736a.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
Stepped onto an international border for this, some say they would have been right to shoot me

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 1200D
Lens Size18.00 - 55.00 mm
Firmware VersionFirmware Version 1.0.0
Lens NameEF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
Image Created2016:05:18 13:36:32
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/18.0
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
Lens Aperturef/18.2
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length55.00 mm
Image Width1500
Image Height1000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
Exposure ModeTv-Priority
Focus TypeAuto
Metering ModeEvaluative
ISO Speed RatingAuto
SharpnessUnknown
SaturationNormal
ContrastNormal
Shooting ModeManual
Image SizeLarge
Focus ModeOne-Shot
Drive ModeSingle
Flash ModeOff
Compression SettingFine
Macro ModeNormal
White BalanceDaylight
Exposure Compensation3
Sensor ISO Speed160
Color Matrix133
>>
>>2861187
>they would have been right to shoot me
only if you're brown.
>>
File: DSC00243-Edit-1.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC00243-Edit-1.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1536
NATIONAL SEKRITS

Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
>>
File: DSC09984_DxO-23.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC09984_DxO-23.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>2861332

TERRORISM ELIMINATED

>>
File: DSC00239-53.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
DSC00239-53.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>2861335

HIGHLY ADVANCED

CHINA JELLY AF

>>
File: DSC00194-39.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
DSC00194-39.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>2861336

EVERYDAY OVER YOUR HEADS

>>
>>2861332
>>2861336
>>2861337
cool RC airplane!
>>
>>2861345

I mean technically yeah it kind of is.

You can as aground solider take control of a drone to get attack targets with a vr helmet

#future
>>
>>2853825
That's hilarious. You and your friend sound cool as fuck.
>>
File: 1433884147060.jpg (20 KB, 285x327) Image search: [Google]
1433884147060.jpg
20 KB, 285x327
>>2853825
>shoot skating for my friends for fun
>security guard at a spot we skate is a total prick to us and had attacked one of us on two occasions
>keep filming near him
>he got moved because he wasn't doing his job properly and was too physical with people
>got angry and quit
>new security guard is awesome and isn't an asshole
I think it's great because he's one of the few security guards we know that know we aren't assholes
>>
File: Jordanbs180melonSTL.jpg (122 KB, 432x650) Image search: [Google]
Jordanbs180melonSTL.jpg
122 KB, 432x650
>>2854853
I haven't shot skate in like, 6 years. Feelsbadman. This is the photo from that session though. Big 'ole back 180 melon.

>>2861535
He's pretty rad. I'm just the lame photog friend.

>>2861776
It was always nice when security or cops weren't complete assholes. We'd still get kicked out, but at least they were cool about it. We understood cause they were just doing their jobs. If they came out yelling and screaming we'd be less inclined to show respect. A few times security or cops would give us a few more tries to get the shot which was always really cool.

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D70s
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS Windows
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Color Filter Array Pattern822
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image Created2006:11:23 15:22:21
Exposure Time1/800 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
Exposure Bias0 EV
Light SourceFlash
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length0.00 mm
Image Width432
Image Height650
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>2861786
The coolest thing is, he's cool with us skating because his son-in-law skates and likes the tricks skaters do

He also did say that if anyone complains he'll "yell" at us and it'll be a-okay to come back to the spot at a later time
>>
I'm white, young, and live in South Africa, which means that I can get away with tons of shit just by being super polite, and acting a bit dumb when I get caught. A few weeks back i was shooting a documentary about precarious workers and needed access to a workplace. I got hooked up with some workers in a power plant, walked my gear in saying we were just chatting to workers, shot for an hour, and got politely walked off the premises by the head of security.
>>
File: 15441904772_35b101ec6c_o.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
15441904772_35b101ec6c_o.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2304
When I was still new to photography I broke into Greystone Asylum in north jersey to explore. Was hoping to find some personal files left behind really anything with someones name on it just to have as a momento to the building and all its history. after jumping the 10 ft fence and breaking a window to get in in broad daylight we only spent about 3 hours in there before cops rolled through. We didnt even cover 30% of the building and fled before realizing they were only there to ticket my illegally parked car. later found it was considered a felony. I wish they didnt tear it down now that I know more about photography I could of gotten much cleaner and interesting shots. heres the link to my flickr album if anyones interested.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessetomasello/albums/72157648050760679

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 (Windows)
Photographerunknown
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.8
Image Created2014:10:04 21:00:51
Exposure Time1/8 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2861930
Thats pretty cool dude. My friend and I went to the seaweed hospital in Staten island. Fucking amazing. Is it easy to get into Grey stone?
>>
>>2862058
***Seaview
Sorry for typo
>>
>>2862058
I mean acctualy gettig in yeah super easy but overall it was a huge pain in the ass because the building sits on what is now a giant public park and reight behind it is a large complex with cars constantly going in and out. so we had to sit and scope out how often people came through because the building only has one side thats covered in woods where we could jump the fence without being seen. After jumping the fence we were kind of out in the pen because it was like 50 yard run in wide open space from the fence to the building. A little nerve wracking but all and all it was worth it. I've heard of the seaweed hospital but never got my lazy south jersey ass up yo ny to check it out
>>
>>2854162
>Graffiti
>don't see anyone doing anything about it.
lmao what third world shithole are you from anon?
I'd rather film people skate than film people graf where I'm from.
>>
>>2862498
Do you know of any good places near NYC that are easily accessible? I would love to do a shoot once I get a decent camera.
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (527 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
527 KB, 1500x1000
About 60% are considered illegal/forbidden/whatever

I'm in Detroit so all the abandoned we have in the hood is considered trespassing and I've even snuck my 6D into Movement Electronic Music Festival here in Downtown Detroit a few weeks ago.

A lot of my "illegal" work can be found on Instagram.com/keepinitsurreal

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 6D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Image Width5472
Image Height3648
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2016:05:24 00:47:41
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length35.00 mm
Image Width1500
Image Height1000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
Live in Rome and I always take photos in Vatican Museum. Guards are completely assholes.
>>
The very act of me holding a camera is forbidden, reckless and should be illegal (and probably is illegal in parts of the world)
>>
>>2852298
In this day and age I suppose it might be considered forbidden or (w)reckless to photograph a nude/semi-nude girl, wouldn't it? Sorry, no tales or tricks. Tip: Use tripod if you can't hold camera steady, but that severely limits your ability compose the shot.
>>
>>2861337
How do you find areas like this to shoot at?
>>
I've done a fair amount of trespassing before but nothing too serious. No breaking in or anything of the sort.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.