[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my first speedlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had experience with this speedlight, i am looking to purchase 2 for my Canon 600d for automotive photography and i have no experience with any speedlights. My budget is $200 Australian dollars ($150usd) for both.
>>
i am hoping to get similar results to this
>>
>>
I have experience with these speedlights
>>
>>2850515
They're good.
>>
>>2850563
did are they bright enough in night situations and does the light spread far
>>
>>2850580
My situations were not your situations, and the guide number is well documented.
>>
>>2850515
I've got two of the mark 560 III, and they're good. They work well, using the radio transmitter works really well, especially for the ability to change the settings from the transmitter, so not having to walk over to your flashes (Helpful if they're set up in really hard to reach locations.) They should be powerful enough. In aus, you can get a set of two 560 IIIs with the transmitter for 200 dollarydoos, I presume you can do the same with the IVs.

Main thing is to learn how to use them. Go to the strobist blog and go through all of his tutorial thing. It's good.
>>
They are pretty good, and that's basically what you will pay for one no matter where you import it from.
>no experience
It's a manual flash. You have to do simple math to figure out power settings in order to get correct exposure. It is NOT a TTL flash.
And the wireless part is only valid if your camera can transmit the correct frequency to remotely trigger it, or you are prepared to use the camera's popup-flash to trigger it via detected light flashes.
...iirc
>>
>>2851376
..or have an appropriate wireless trigger.
if you are in brisvegas I have several nikon and canon triggers for this flash.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.