[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can get a ricoh gr IV for 120€ Do you think its a scam ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Can get a ricoh gr IV for 120€

Do you think its a scam ?
>>
>>2849970
No, that price is legit. I paid 160€ for mine three years ago.
>>
>>2849973
And is it still satisfying today ?
Do you think i should go with something else now in 2016 ?
>>
File: _0010911s.jpg (638 KB, 1040x792) Image search: [Google]
_0010911s.jpg
638 KB, 1040x792
>>2849974
It still is a very nice compact camera with a rather small but fine sensor. Especially in combination with the tack-sharp lens in front of it - and the image stabilizer.
It's a perfect camera for high quality snapshots.

Get it if you want full manual controls and a professional point+shoot camera.

Also, the manual macro mode is fucking crazy. You can get as close as 3mm to your subject.

Even though I now have the new GRII, I still do love my GRIV to death. It's small but mighty.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeRICOH
Camera ModelGR DIGITAL 4
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.9
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016-05-28T18:20:54+02:00
Exposure Time6 sec
F-Numberf/1.9
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating80
Lens Aperturef/1.9
Brightness-5.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length6.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1040
Image Height792
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2849995
Can confirm the notion. Have a GR and GRD IV. Use both of them. Kind of love the GRD IV a tad more. Not sure why.
If you're looking for a pocketable camera with excellent image quality (with enough light available, that is), get the IV. 120 Euro is a steal. Does it come with any accessories?
>>
Best non hipster priced film gr? Ebay prices are crazy
>>
>>2849970
that's a peanut size sensor.
not the newer apsc.
>>
>>2850071
Well, I'd suggest the GR10.
>>
>>2850118
I actually managed to get a working gr1s for 150
>>
>>2852228
tell us your secrets
>>
>>2850024
I'm the opposite and got a GRD IV after the GR.
The GRD IV has a slower start up time, and its sensor eats shit compares to the GR's APSC. The IS is okay and I was concerned that the GR lacks IS when I bought it, but the APSC sensor let's you get away with slower shutter speeds with the right technique.

I have a little buyers remorse for my white GRD IV (that I bought brand new in 2014 for $300 AUD). I'd be happy to sell it for $200 - low shutter count and box and manuals and sheeeit.
>>
>>2852228
Was this on trademe?
>>
>>2852273
Idk, it was listed for 300, so I best offered 150 and he sold it to me. It has got glue in the section with the power button but I asked for pictures of the lens and LCD before I paid and he sent them within the hour so everything checked out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.