[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a site, that lets me upload photos, so my model can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1457839124346.jpg (590 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457839124346.jpg
590 KB, 1920x1200
Is there a site, that lets me upload photos, so my model can look at them but not download? i don't want her to download the photos and put on facebook before i've edited them.
>>
Have you considered working with professionals instead of school children?
>>
>>2848567
>models
>not school children

you have never worked in your life, anon.
>>
>>2848559
You can load them to flickr and turn off downloading, but she could still screenshot, or go into the page source and find it there.

Better to just send her low res (like 600 pixels) with a watermark across the middle.
>>
>>2848571
Never with models but it was something I wanted to get into, is it bad? :(
>>
>>2848559
No, it's impossible to prevent someone from taking images of anything you display to their screen.
Some websites make it mildly inconvenient, but nothing more is possible.
>>
>>2848559
It's always easy to hack around.

Place a bigass watermark all over the picture like stock photo websites.
Lower resolution.
>>
Send a tear sheet screen shot. Make the photos max 200px wide each
>>
>>2848559
Don't send un edited images. Most fuck heads don't have the ability to look at a raw image and imagine what it will look like when it's done. All you'll do is make her un happy by showing the raws, and she will automatically assume they will be shit right from the start
>>
>>2848559
print a small pre production physical copy and give it to her if she insists. Have it water marked and on the back you write "pre production copy. Do not share or I will find you and hurt you!"
>>
I bet there isn't even any film in that camera
>>
>so my model can look at them but not download?
everyone can use a fucking Snipping Tool these days
>>
Those type of """models""" would upload iphone photos from their screens.
>>
>>2848572
>>2848612
>>2848919
listen to these guys
I anyway wouldn't show them the work before it's completed, 'cause if they're like you describe them they'll assume the finished product isn't going to be that good and they'll promptly tell everybody
>>
>>2848559
>Is there a site, that lets me upload photos, so my model can look at them but not download?

If there was such a site hollywood would have bought it for 10billion dollaroos and you would never have access to it.
>>
>>2848579

if you get professional models then they can be okay.

if you just got random college girls then you're in trouble.
>>
>>2849255
Why would that be the case?
>>
>>2849256

Because a pro had some experience and they get punished by the agency for being a petulant child.

A random college girl is just "im gonna be modelling this saturday omg XD" then they show up late because reasons.
>>
>>2849264
So you've never done it then?
Models flake constantly. Agency, off the street, professional, amateur. Constantly. In my experience (I'm not a pro, but I've shot with over 50 girls now) people you meet on the street show up more often than low level "pro" models. Most are worried about making a stranger upset by flaking. The low level local models all think they're hot-shit because they're models, and will blow things off left and right.

For a beginner who's just trying to get some faces through the camera, people off the street are just fine. They don't know how to pose, but you don't know what you're doing anyways, so it doesn't matter. Once you start to get a handle on your lighting, and how to actually put a scene together, and how to actually talk to a person you're trying to shoot, then you start working with actual models (who expect to be paid) to build a portfolio.
>>
>>2849268
>Models flake constantly.

Are these $5/hour 'model'?

Get a real agency mate not craigslist.
>>
>>2849271
I reply after only reading on sentence of a multi-paragraph post too, don't worry. Also, be sure to never use distortion corrections.
>>
>>2849273
>I reply after only reading on sentence of a multi-paragraph post too, don't worry.

What ever that means.

>Also, be sure to never use distortion corrections.

Why not?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.