[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: generic drunk photo.jpg (204 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
generic drunk photo.jpg
204 KB, 500x402
I'd like some other photographers opinions.

I shot an event over the weekend. They had an area for fun photos while people hung out. That's where I met the only rude people there.

The lady told me to stand up higher and shoot down so I could get a flattering angle...I hesitated for a moment and then obliged.

Later once the alcohol kicked in her husband spilled wine on the dining room floor. He tried wiping it up with a napkin but was spilling more wine in the process. His friends were having a good laugh and I took a photo of it.

He got super mad and started to grab my camera, saying something about "damn paparazzi" I told him "Easy" and jerked it back.

He replied something along the lines of "I'll find you I know people" I said, "I'm right here" and then he walked off

There was about 160 people. All very, very rich people. I'm friends with the host and her bffs. Figured I wouldn't make a deal out of it.

Now I'm editing the photos, and I get to ass and wife. I'm thinking of not even putting theirs in the album. Is that childish? Or justified?

Thanks.
>>
>>2847157
self bump
>>
Justified. I do that all the time.
If for some reason they HAVE to be in, that's another question, but if they were just random guests... fuck 'em.

whatever happens though, if anyone notices, lie. The pictures were unflattering and you decided to not publish them.
>>
If you like getting paid it would seem pertinent to keep your customers happy.
>>
>>2847169
They're not their customers, they're just guests.
Now, it depends, if it was a wedding or something where everyone knew each other... well, anon didn't specify.

But if they were just random nobodies, again, fuck them.
Or not? If you don't want to risk it.
>>
While im generally down for petty revenge, this is concerning your job. I think maintaining professionalism is how you win out over them here. No matter your job theres no reason for you not to maintain highest levels of professionalism
>>
>>2847167
>>2847169
>>2847177
Well I didn't recognize them from last years party. There was a group of 5 women who's party it was. So I'm sure they knew one of the birthday girls

As far as I'm concerned they're randoms. But the teaser photo got a ridiculous amount of traction on facebook. I'm sure the annoying couple are excited to get theirs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.