[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How people do this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
hey.

How people do this black and white drawing photos of themselves ? they're using apps or ? i know people that did this and they don't know how to draw so, it most be a way.
>>
>>2846616
trace it
>>
it's me, how i can do this ? i don't know to trace, there is a app which do this ?
>>
>>2846636
yeah it's called pen and paper

you can download it at the local bookstore
>>
if so ... how dafuq people who don't knnow to draw a stick man know draw this thing ?
>>
>>2846654
instagram, you nigger.
>>
This chick is qt post more
>>
>>2846636
open in photoshop, make new upper layer with 50% opacity, trace with brush
>>
>>2846616
you copy layer, desuturate adjustment layer, color dodge blend mode, invert, gausian blur. bam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43-_zhQZiM
>>
>>2846616
>the size of dat schnozz
Rabbi, what you doing?
>>
>>2846711
>trace with brush in photoshop
that might be hard to do without a wacom tablet or some other pen device.
OP should tape some printer paper to his monitor screen, then trace the image by gently tapping on the paper with a hammer to transfer the screen image onto the paper. Afterwards, use a scanner to digitize the tracing. If the tracing is faint, you can be a little more firm with the hammer taps.
>>
>use adobe capture to capture a .png of your image
>open .png in illustrator
>you now can alter the scalable graphic to your will
>if you want the drawing look, use a drawing tablet with custom brushes to touch up the image
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.