[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm trying to do the docnstruction of Harley to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: GracieEmmett.jpg (129 KB, 530x787) Image search: [Google]
GracieEmmett.jpg
129 KB, 530x787
Hi,
I'm trying to do the docnstruction of Harley to this map. I dont found any of "Gracie Emmet" or Gragie Emmet". Is it a name of a district or of a person?

-my english is so bad, sorry-
>>
also, to see more views yo should visit: https://www.loc.gov/collections/panoramic-maps/about-this-collection/
>>
>>2844090
she is an actress
>>
>>2844100
of theater?
>>
>>2844105
If she is an actress, she probably would have been an actress of theatre seeings as that poster was from the 1890's and it says 'play' in the poster. However, film was invented in the late 1800's and a lot of early films were just huge single shots of plays. So who knows senpai
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 512x512
Definitely an actress. I can't find much info but this is a photo of her.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 329x480) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 329x480
>>2844261
Shit, the full one didn't save.
>>
>>2844263
thanks bro
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.