[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FUJIFRIENDS Hi guys, I have just switched from a FF Nikon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pic_06-1.jpg (53 KB, 434x290) Image search: [Google]
pic_06-1.jpg
53 KB, 434x290
>FUJIFRIENDS

Hi guys, I have just switched from a FF Nikon setup to a Fuji X-T1 setup.

I am in the process of purchasing a 10-24mm f/4, 35mm f/2 and the 50-140mm f/2.8

However, I am also interested in purchasing a decent telephoto prime for portraits (the zooms will be utilized for work and not really for personal stuff) but Fuji has a few great options, 2 in-particular which are obviously the 56mm f/1.2 APD (Or even the standard version) and the Fuji 90mm f/2

To those f who you have been shooting Fuji for a while now and have 1 of these lenses, what made you go for one over the other? Is one generally regarded as the superior lens?

I would LOVE to see some samples if any of you have them.

>inb4 gear thread
>inb4 fuji thread
>inb4 google

I would like to discuss these lenses with fellow photographers on this chinese cartoon picture board so please stop being so butthurt and kindly fuck off.

>BONUS ROUND:

There are a lot of grip options for the X-T1, from the one that can take the additional battery to the 3 aluminum options that increase the grip size of the body.

I would try them out but after searching I found that no local camera stores stock them (special order only) If anyone uses these I would like t hear what you think abut them.

Thanks.
>>
>>2843422
They're not better or worse than each other, they're for different purposes. 56 for wider body stuff, 90mm for tighter headshots and such.
>>
>>2843422
OP can't inb4 faggot

>>2839484
>>2839484
>>2839484
>>2839484

What tele prime were you using on the Nikon? Gonna be really hard to replicate if it's fast glass.
>>
>>2843422
You are a faggot.
>>
>>2843422
35mm f2 is the cuck lens.

you need to invest in quality glass like the 23mm 1.4

also you goofed bigtime by jumping in the water today. theyre about to do their yearly promotion in like, 2 weeks. you could have saved like 500 dolalrs on the gears you listed

fujifags, when will they learn
>>
File: Laughing-gif_1.gif (541 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-gif_1.gif
541 KB, 480x228
>>2843435

>Being this poor
>>
>>2843422
there's already a fuji thread fag whore

sage
>>
>>2843435
I keep reading nothing but good reviews on the 35 f2, even better than the 35 1.4
>>
>>2843450

thats because its better than all of the 1.4 primes that anon is just a faggot with buyers remorse

larger aperture and more expensive =/= better
>>
>>2843450
the 1.4 is slow
>>
>>2843422
Hi Fujifriend :3
Watch angry photographers vids on fuji glass, hes got some good feedback
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.