[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sjw's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0207Exposure.jpg (29 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207Exposure.jpg
29 KB, 267x400
with the rise of feminism in the infestation of liberals in the art world, photography in particular is riddled with fat sjw's "challenging" society through their works.
when composing an image, what are you trying to communicate? something about you as a person? something about your world view? something about the subject in the photo?

if so, do you ever feel like you're being over dramatic?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
get aids
>>
>>2841011
agreed
>>
I'm having the same problem at least in London in the photo fine art realm. If you're not black or trans or a lesbian or something you're work is just glanced over. This is Anonymous but what I'm considering doing becoming like a cross dressing "trap" just to get my work out there, it's fucked but its going to get me massive do a few shoots pandering to it, grow then change my style up to what I want. I've been struggling for like 2 years.
>>
>>2841016
Plz be troll
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
31 KB, 638x638

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width638
Image Height638
>>
>>2841017
No.
>>
if thick rimmed glasses fucking retards want take pictures of fat chicks, then so be it, they are just outing themself as trendster "artists"

they are so fixated on being pc that they wont create images of anything offensive which is the opposite of should be being done

how about a set of photos of people with real problems, but it isnt for them cant trigger anyone right?

loved to show feminist cunts the last video piece i made
the message would go over their head because they are too fixated not triggering people

the diffusion of social issues is in a fucky state right now
>>
>>2841017
he has a point

some of the best photgraphers have to manipulate the way people perceive them in order to get the adequate shot

and then the jokes on the fuckers who fell for it
>>
>>2841016
didn't isi do that?
>>
>>2841045
>isn't & doing
>>
>>2841016
Wouldn't be easier just to say you were born a woman? I know you just want to dress like a trap and get fucked by guys but there is an easier way.
>>
fuck sjws
>>
>>2841304
Don't do this, they're hairy down there.
>>
Would probably still shoot and bang
>>
What are you really trying to talk about here, there's corruption in everything and people are fucking tools, there's no escaping that in any industry.
>>
Photography has been the field of Jews and liberals for at least 70 years.
This is nothing new.
>>
>>2841913
then why are you participating
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.