[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do y'all do split toning without looking like a hipster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: VIKA-6.jpg (996 KB, 4016x6016) Image search: [Google]
VIKA-6.jpg
996 KB, 4016x6016
How do y'all do split toning without looking like a hipster? Like where do you draw the line for "overdoing it"

Sample pic included. what I consider "good use" of toning.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D600
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.0 (Macintosh)
PhotographerSABRix
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern824
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2015:12:20 23:03:11
Exposure Time1/320 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating1250
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
nah m8 that's overdoing it.
>>
>>2836703
>i want to be a fasson photogrefer
>i dont want to go furfer outside than my garden
>>
Disgusting.
>>
>>2836741
that resonates with me a little bit. your right, I dont get out too often. Sometimes I don't even leave my room.
>>
>>2836703
like the tone but that doesn't stop it from being a bad picture
>>
>>2836703
sorry bud looks like youre going to have to start looking for a new gf

because that picture of her is utter crap
>>
>>2838730
Not OP, but I like how everyone assumes if the poster is posting photos of a girl, it's automatically their girlfriend they're taking photos of...
>>
>>2839045

I don't get it either. Most of the girls posted here are not attainable for the tier of dude that posts here
>>
>>2839096
I think all you have to do is put up an ad looking for "model's" and the self obsessed sluts come to you so you can take shit pictures of them that they can post on their facebook pages and have all their friends like and comment of how beautiful they are to further boost their egos
>>
>>2839142
That's almost what I do! Except I contact them directly, haven't got a no yet. /p/ thinks I have multiple GFs.
>>
>>2836703
looks great op

everyone seems to be jealous. more of the girl?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.