[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found a old Polaroid land camera in my attic. Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I just found a old Polaroid land camera in my attic. Is there any hope that the right film for it will not get discontinued?
>>
>>2834245
It's already been discontinued.
>>
>>2834245
Sorry buddy, but it just recently been entirely discontinued.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/7608899537/fujifilm-to-discontinue-fp-100c-instant-film
>>
>>2834248
But theres some guy trying to get the machines to produce them himself right?
>>
>>2834249
Depends on Fuji, sorry but you might have to look into getting a instax wide conversion. Or impossible project for real shitty expensive film.
>>
>>2834245

>>2834249
I'm not really sure on that, but if so, It could be a while for it to be back in production, and it might be on low amounts.

>>2834353
You can do that and you can found them here
http://www.polaroidconversions.com/
, or get a instax mini camera with its film. Their the cheapest currently out and people loves the tiny convenience of it.
>>
>>2834249
Doubtful, but if they did then I doubt they would need to start over from scratch like Impossible and their Polaroid film.
>>
>>2834249
Trying, but Fuji was very clear in their answer. No.
>>
>>2834472
They said that they wont continue the production, they said nothing about the machines. Besides theres Catlab who wants to produce them right?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.