[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photographers that use interesting body poses as their main focus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_5840_v2c2.jpg (923 KB, 980x1470) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5840_v2c2.jpg
923 KB, 980x1470
Post interesting poses in general.

Like Polly Penrose and Francesca Woodman. I am trying to remember the name of another photographer that did similar stuff but it escapes me.
>>
>>2833049
annoying tryhard bullshit
>>
>>2833049
>Polly Penrose and Francesca Woodman

literally artsy photogirl starter pack.
>>
>That guy putting a clock on the wall naked
Can't find his thread in the catalog.
>>
>>2834074
>>2834103
>being this salty about people doing stuff you didn't think of
>>
>>2834121
>didn't think of
Did you mean
>can't do because we're not socially connected hot white girls
I'm pretty sure the BJP editor dies a little inside everytime he has to reblog this cheesecake/clickbait on his FB page for views.
Fact is nobody's going to click through to the gallery of your scrawny pimply ass and thin sad dong, no matter how artfully you position your floral arrangement or ambivalent animals or hipster furniture. Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>2834131
Know what's great? There's thousands of attractive white girls looking to pose in your photos, for just a few dollars!
>>
>>2834121

>>2834103 here. What are you taking about? That image was good.
>>
>>2834137
Sorry I meant to quote these two:

>>2834065
>>2834074
>>
>>2834132
>engaging the services of a prostitute
>to practice copycat hipster photography
>which can never make you money
>>
File: ohlawd.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
ohlawd.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>2834157
>being into photography to "make money"

wew lad

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwarePicasa
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width400
Image Height283
>>
>>2834157
Prostitute? I meant models.
>>
is this a troll thread or you all serious?
>>
>>2834201

are you yet another IRC retard?
>>
>>2834210
What?
>>
>>2834164
If you are paying models, I would think you'd be trying to profit off the photos.

Who the fuck would pay a model for their personal collection?
>>
>>2834236
It's the idea of going into photography with the specific goal of trying to make money off of it.

Not that you can't/shouldn't try, but that shouldn't be why you get into it. Few people are worth being paid for it, know what I mean?
>>
>>2834236
Someone who wants a good photo in their personal collection.

You'll pay $4000 for a good body, lenses, lights, etc. but you won't pay $200 for something that actually affects the quality of your images?

I know we're on /p/ but you should at least PRETEND to know what the fuck you're talking about.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.