[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my work /p/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: myshipisdopeAF.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2240) Image search: [Google]
myshipisdopeAF.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2240
GO!!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution200 dpi
Vertical Resolution200 dpi
Image Created2011:11:12 02:30:51
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width4000
Image Height2240
>>
>>2832526
jeez couldn't you wait for a boat or something. Anything to add a little inteterest
>>
File: kul-gursky-muenchen-05.jpg (53 KB, 811x540) Image search: [Google]
kul-gursky-muenchen-05.jpg
53 KB, 811x540
>>2832526
Criticising Gurskys work online is like watching an epic movie on you phone and not being impressed.
His work revolts around the concept of size and proportions and was meant to be looked at at 185,4 × 363,5 cm, not on your crappy screen. Standing in front of a Gursky print changes the picture dramatically.
>>
>>2832526
eugh resize OP did you even read the sticky
>>
>>2832535
desu this applies to a lot of shots
I think looking at them through your screen in the comfort of your home immediately devalues your appreciation of any picture you might see
>>
>>2832526
It's fucking nothing: The shot
>>
You are nothing but a worthless jealous TROLL.

Why are you trying to take credit for someone else's work? OP is actually one of the more famous pictures on the net as it was one of the most expensive photographs to sell.

OP is untalented. Unoriginal. Unshocking. OP is made up of pure fail.

If I could figure out how 'd report you for trying to take credit for someone else's work. Simply pathetic OP. Simply pathetic and sad and not really that funny.

Instead of starting an original discussion you tried to take credit. Guess what moron you failed and everyone is onto you.

Idiot.

Thief.

Simply pathetic.
>>
>>2832660
Just how new can you be?
>>
>>2832535

>Gursky shoop

FTFY.
>>
>>2832535
I haven't seen a Gurksy print in real life, but I've seen a few other Dusseldorf photographer prints, and this is absolutely true. Their attention to detail, their technical perfection, and their overall sense of balance and framing is just amazing when you're up next to them.
>>
Never seen a Gursky print but I went to a Burtynsky exhibition for his A Terrible Beauty work. My fucking god was seeing those prints in person incredible.
>>
>>2832535
Have you ever blown one of your own snapshits up to that size?
>>
>>2832535
Yeah...no. Not this print buddy. And before you spout your nonsense, I rather do like the photo.
>>
>>2832526
Cool, but isn't that picture a little much photoshoped? I see a big size patch on the rigth side.
>>
>>2832535
Maybe something like 99c or F1, but I doubt Rhine is that much of an improvement at that scale unless you're talking out of your ass with some art philosophy stuff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.