[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
x64 Timelapse Videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Louisville.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Louisville.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
A little timelapse I made while in Louisville, Kentucky. I hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGfpqnH5AU
>>
What did you shoot with? You could use some work with exposure and color balance.
>>
>>2831307
It was shot with a Nikon D3200. Most shots with an 18-55 mm lens, but one of them with my 55-200 mm. I agree. I don't have much of an eye for balancing light and such.
>>
waste of time
>>
Do you even know what 4chan is?
>>
>>2831310
Well I figure at the very least it's a discussion board. If you have some constructive criticism that might do a little better.
>>
good work for getting out there and making something. my cc is that great timelapses feature more motion than stillness, but here my attention is focused on the still objects which are either very large or too present in the shot (you, the lamppost in the first shot, the buildings, etc.)

also, fully grey skies are super boring for timelapses.
>>
>>2831305
So it's a proof of concept then? When is the video with actual content coming?
>>
>>2831305
>talking to a black person
youre so brave
>>
>>2831305
Not a bad attempt but you definetly could use some work on subject matter. Time lapses are tough as you need the focus to be constantly interesting or it's boring. Try a much busier hour/day when the sun is really shining out.

Good work though anon some of those angles were really cool
>>
>>2831548
I live in Louisville too, given the amount of people this was probably done during the busier hours.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.