[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my long exposure work /p/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Thank you very much.
>>
>>2829202
The lights came out great but there's no info in the sky. What type of lens did you use? how long was the exposure? and what's f/stop did you shot this in?
>>
>>2829205
Here's the metadata senpai.
>>
that metadata is virtually useless bro
the highlights on the wheel are actually blown, pitchblack sky, and you need to work on your composition. try to fill the frame more!
>>
>>2829219
Ok thank you anon. Will do.
>>
You should have taken two shots and blended them. One for the sky the other for the theme park. Look into it
>>
>>2829233
I thought about that but my lens sucks. I need an upgrade.
>>
>>2829238
Why would the lens you use effect applying a technique that would make the image better? Don't be a gear fag breh.
>>
>>2829241
I was about 2 thousand feet from the subject so an EF-S18-55mm lens isn't ideal, but I see what you mean tho.
>>
>>2829233
how can u do this without being a photoshop pro
>>
>>2829581
HDR shot my nigga
>>
>>2829244
Then walk there. If your pictures aren't as great as you want them to be then it is your fault. You should only buy gear if you need it, if there is no other way around it and only if you tried all other ways.
iDubai by Joel Sternfeld is a great book and it's shot on a iPhone 4, quit finding excuses.
>>
>>2829202
it would look better if the ferris wheel wasn't overexposed.
>>
File: DSC_0077.jpg (3 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
3 MB, 4288x2848
Reminds me of this one I took a while back. The composition on yours is on point though.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D90
Camera SoftwareVer.1.00
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern848
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)27 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2012:09:11 09:23:03
Exposure Time10 sec
F-Numberf/22.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating500
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length18.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4288
Image Height2848
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
ISO Speed Used500
Image QualityNORMAL
White BalanceAUTO
Focus ModeMANUAL
Flash SettingNORMAL
Flash Compensation0.0 EV
ISO Speed Requested500
Flash Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
AE Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
Lens TypeNikon G Series
Lens Range18.0 - 105.0 mm; f/3.5 - f/5.6
Shooting/Bracketing ModeSingle Frame/Off
Noise ReductionFPNR
Camera Actuations23163
>>
>>2831702
>>2829202
yeah wow, come to think of it, it remind me of these photos too!
>>
>>2831702
Also, anybody so poor that they shoot a D90 and so new/retarded that they post full res SOOC jpegs has got to be an underage b& from fucking Logan.
Get the fuck out of /p/, get the fuck out of the CBD.
>>
>>2831714
>so poor they shoot a D90

God damn dude, don't attack the guy's equipment
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.