[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photo Flame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
104 KB, 800x800
Are you one of those people who are on the internet for the soul purpose of flaming people's pictures?

Then please flame someone's picture on this thread, and post a picture of someone else to flame.

I'll start it out with good old

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width800
Image Height800
>>
/p/ burns down people's photographs as part of a concerted and ongoing effort to hammer into the human psyche what is not professional and what is not appealing to the eye.

It is an educational act which encourages caution in preparation, retention of technical skill, and experimentation in exercise.

There is no need for a separate flaming thread as /p/ has historically (if not so much today) managed to tear apart photographs successfully without such an aid.

The woman in your photograph (which you didn't take yourself) is a vengeful and tyrannical charlatan. She has little or no interest in the quality of life of working people. She has a self-congratulatory confidence which is deeply abhorrent and smile which never leaves a crease by her eye. She is false and bitter.
>>
>>2828563
/p/ does it without reason.

"This shit sucks" is not criticism or education. Fuck off.
>>
>>2828595
Actually "Shit sucks" is a way of catching the photographer's attention. If they bother to reply "why?" the poster is forced to explain themselves. If they can't their opinion is invalid - but if they do then it may expose actual weaknesses in the image and enlighten the photographer.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/photography/comments/4h5okq/some_of_you_gave_me_advice_on_where_to_place_a/
>>
>>2828600
It is when it's used sparingly, otherwise it loses all weight.

It's kinda like seeing the word "nigger" on 4chan. It means literally nothing because it's used so often.
>>
>>2828600
>If they bother to reply "why?" the poster is forced to explain themselves.

That's funny. Every time I've asked for somebody to elaborate their critique on here I either got no response, or got told to go read a book.
>>
>flaming
>2016

is this /b epic raids XDXD
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.