[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips/comments for my photo's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6
1/6
>>
2/6
>>
3/6
>>
4/6
>>
5/6
>>
6/6
>>
>>2826894
This would be sort of nice if you were one of the two girls in the image, but otherwise, it's pretty boring. Clearly a nice place to be, but fairly uninteresting to look at. You've also tilted the horizon in a way that's distracting without being beneficial to the image, and you've not processed it well, leaving the tones very cool, and the whole thing feeling very under exposed.

>>2826896
Boring photo of a flower. Everyone has taken these, and nobody else has ever cared. It's nice enough to look at, but there are so many millions of this exact photo that people get turned off by them. You can take good photos of flowers, but it takes a lot of skill and understanding of light and composition, and in some cases, symbolism.

>>2826897
Ugly browns, distracting leaves, very boring subject taken in a cowardly way. As a viewer with no connection to the image, it's got nothing for me at all.

>>2826898
Okay image that could look sort of nice if you worked it, but killed by a total lack of processing.

>>2826899
Same as image 2. Add distracting background that makes it very hard to enjoy.

>>2826900
No processing, distracting background, framed a bit too far to the left. Funny little guy though. I like him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.