[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I've been looking for the Nikon d3300, but the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: d3300_01_01.png (411 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
d3300_01_01.png
411 KB, 800x600
Hey guys, I've been looking for the Nikon d3300, but the fact that it's only 11 af points got me triggered, I don't consider myself as a n00b, but also not a professional, also, I've been looking for the Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens so... Any thoughts? pls help
>>
>>2821094
> I've been looking for the Nikon d3300, but the fact that it's only 11 af points got me triggered
So I guess you're going to pay more to get more...? Get a Nikon D7200 or D750?

Or buy a Sony, Pentax, Panasonic, Fuji, Olympus or whatever has sufficiently good AF for you.

> I've been looking for the Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens so... Any thoughts?
It is a cheap zoom lens. You either require both cheap and extreme zoom, or you probably don't want that lens and will instead get something faster and/or sharper.

> I don't consider myself as a n00b, but also not a professional
If you have enough motivation to understand a bunch of buttons and wheels, you can use the best of cameras. So that information is almost irrelevant.

The question is pretty much how much you're willing to spend and carry. If it's a lot for either, get high-end glass and high-end cameras. If not, adapt accordingly.

It is probably most often wise to buy more expensive glass and cheaper bodies, but in some cases it might also be the other way around. IDK what you need...
>>
>>2821094
Gear thread.
Also, get a K-50 if you want a better camera for the same money. And don't bother with superzoom lenses, they are shit without exceptions. Just use the usual kit lens and whatever kit telezoom you can get in a bundle.
>>
>>2821094
You're better off with the 2 kit lens for this guy.
When I bought my d3200, it came with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and 55-200mm f/4-5.6.
I mean, they ARE cheap lenses but, as the other anon said, a superzoom would be even crappier and you would be wasting your money.
I'd buy a faster lens like the Nikkor prime 35mm(nifty fifty equvalent) 1.8G instead. They're a nice lens for $200.
I have a d610 with better lenses but my knockaround combo is that d3200/35mm.
My only LITTLE regret is that d3200 which has the anti-aliasing filter unlike the d3300. Anti-aliasing filter = bad IMO.
>>
>>2823353
Only if you're a disgusting pixel-peeper.
>>2821094
Also OP, USE THE GEAR THREAD!!!
>>
>heck
>>
>>2821094
get a sony a6000 with 9001 af points.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.