[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i buy photoshop? The only place i can find is the official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: confused.jpg (1 MB, 1699x1130) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
1 MB, 1699x1130
How do i buy photoshop?

The only place i can find is the official website but i only see options for monthly payments instead of just buying it as a whole. Is it even possible r do you just pay monthly to have access?
>>
Do the Monthly photoshop/lightroom cc. Its only $10 a month for both... Comes out being slightly less expensive than buying and u get all the updates
>>
>>2814970
doing it monthly do you eventually own it? or do you just pay the $10 forever?
>>
>>2814976

You just pay ten dollars forever.
>>
>>2814970
>only 120 every year to borrow shitty software
Adobe are the worst tech company on earth.
>>
>>2814983
Do the math. How many years between releases of new versions, along with Lightroom as well.
>>
>>2814966
Affinity Pro - https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/
>>
>>2814983
I spent over 1k for web design premium CS5 a few years ago, all I use now is Photoshop and sometimes Illustrator. $120 a year isn't much is you use both applications frequently.
>>
>>2814990

Who the fuck buys each update at full cost? They don't change that much between updates. Its not worth it as an individual.

I got the student edition of Ps CS4 and a few other things for about $200 a few years ago and its still fine. Nobody needs to upgrade with each new edition.
>>
>>2815052
>Nobody needs to upgrade with each new edition.
>I don't needs to upgrade with each new edition.

ftfy. what works for you isn't true for everyone.
>>
>>2815052
All the context based tools they've added since CS4 is a good enough excuse.
>>
>>2815052
Then don't compare it against a service that gives you exactly that.
>>
>>2814966

buy a hard copy of an older version or do the subscription model.
>>
>>2815052
This is like comparing getting a 2 year lease on a new high end car every 2 years, against buying a used BMW with someone else's money and keeping it forever. It's not the same at all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.