[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, am I taking good pictures? More at my website thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160407_204958.jpg (95 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_204958.jpg
95 KB, 720x404
Hi guys, am I taking good pictures? More at my website thanks no harsh criticism please

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2016:04:07 20:49:58
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
composition's shit, you should use a better shot in the OP if you want people to actually give your website a visit to check stuffs out
>>
>>2810569
Can you pick a good photo from my website then
>>
Why do all your shots have nostalgia filters? It doesn't make sense for most of your subjects.
>>
Your biggest issue is composition. Most of your shots have balance issues. If you have your subject in one half of the frame, you need something with a similar visual weight on the other side, otherwise it looks awkward. Consider the lines in your shots and where they point. Next time you shoot, have a crack at getting the lines of the car to create a diagonal across the frame. I think that will be a good start.
>>
>>2810937
I'm trying to evoke a sense of childhood wonder in the photo
>>
>>2810941
Thanks, I'll try that and see how it goes
>>
>>2810561
Besides atrocious post, wrong overall composition, distracting details in the field, color balance I recognize as vomit-inducing despite being color blind, and a pretentious watermark, this is an excellent photo.
>>
>>2811224
Thank you so much! Be sure to follow my social media for more
>>
File: 1460058663708.jpg (55 KB, 372x371) Image search: [Google]
1460058663708.jpg
55 KB, 372x371
>>2811228
Saved something

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwarePaintShop Pro 17,00
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width372
Image Height371
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Created2016:04:07 20:49:58
Image Width372
Image Height371
>>
>no harsh criticism please

Then why bother
>>
>>2811193
Try overexposing by one stop for that happy childhood feel. Please refrain from using those abominable filters.
>>
>>2810561
>am I taking good pictures?

that's for you to decide, not for us. The person your pictures should appeal to mostly, is you, not somebody else
>>
>>2811193
Don't use those awful filters. It just fucks your highlights and is very eugh.
If you're going for a nostalgia thing definitely do what >>2811243 said, or shoot film if you really want that real nostalgia feel.

The framing in the photo you have is very poor, but I do like the framing on your XR2 on your website. Besides the god awful filter, it is very nicely framed imo.

Basically get rid of the filters and frame better.
>>
So any other tips guys? Or am I all good
>>
>>2811228
>Be sure to follow my social media for more
you're spamming your site on 4chan to try to rope in "followers"?
how desperate are you?
>>
>>2811829
How is that desperate? Can I have your Instagram so I can see how good you are?
>>
>>2811845
>Instagram
lmao
>>
>>2811846
Literally what is wrong with Instagram? It's good for sharing and editing a bit
>>
>>2811846
Fucking neckbeard, social media is for social people I guess, go jerk off to my little pony in your mom's basement
>>
>>2811848
>>2811849
holy shit the flare up of autism
must've hit some nerve there, faggots
>>
Alright whatever, I'll go ask reddit, you guys are just annoying me
>>
OP here, disregard these assholes above me, I have taken your advice on board but I have no idea why these people are pretending to be me. Thanks anyways
>>
>>2810561
>posting a photo with a watermark on /p
>calling your photos pictures
>asks for no harsh criticism

You must be new here.
Welcome to /p OP!

Your photos aren't terrible by the way but need some work IMO. Basically what everyone else has already pointed out. Keep the snapshit tier filters on instagram and work on balance and composition. You obviously got the inspiration, keep at it.
>>
>>2811864
if you don't know why this happens then you really do need to go to reddit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.