[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /p/. Do you liek? [EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: P1090399.jpg (994 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
P1090399.jpg
994 KB, 1440x1920
Hi /p/.
Do you liek?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-G1
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)40 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width3000
Image Height4000
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:03:29 21:36:17
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
F-Numberf/7.1
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/7.1
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length20.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1440
Image Height1920
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2804719

no need to come here like a bumbling /b/ retard, speak normal. and upload at least 12 photos, otherwise, go to the recent garbage dump thread. thank you, you newfag piece of shit.

and no, we dont like vsco tumblr bullshit.
>>
>>2804722
At least 12??? Where did you pull that number from?? I get yelled at for posting too many in the RPT after 4.
>>
>>2804722
This

Even thought i like the idea but you should get a lower shot to have a great separation between the girl and the landscape.

Fucking faggot
>>
>>2804726
You have to post ~12 pics to start a new thread. RPT is already a thread.
>>
>>2804781
>At least 12??? Where did you pull that number from??
>>
>>2804808
Makes a statement about millenials, doesn't it?
>>
>>2804810

It would if every single person involved in this conversation wasn't a millennial.
>>
>>2804811
I love when I make up a story in my mind with nothing but my own shitty bias to base it off of, and then use it to insult other people! I know that it always makes me look super sane and well adjusted too.
>>
>>2804812

Are you saying you aren't a millennial?
>>
>>2804813
I'm 43. Where is the cutoff these days?
Are you admitting that you ARE a millennial?
>>
>>2804814

43 is well past the cut off.

I'm 30 and I'm a millennial. Why wouldn't I admit it?
>>
>>2804719

I actually like it OP, fuck the haters. inb4 >samefag
>>
>>2804814
>its a middle aged man comes to a hentai board to argue with teens episode

wew pal, nice life there.
>>
>>2804817
It would be fairly cliche saying something that pretty much everyone has said, but as a set, I think it could be fun. 10 photos of different 20 year olds ignoring the amazing world around them in order to spend time talking about how fleek their eyebrows are on snapchat.
>>
>>2804824
>10 photos of different 20 year olds ignoring the amazing world around them in order to spend time talking about how fleek their eyebrows are on snapchat.

how lame can you be that you come up with that?
>>
Really like it, don't agree that it should be a set, that would diminish the statement
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.