[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1150_1459187888205.jpg (70 KB, 819x546) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1150_1459187888205.jpg
70 KB, 819x546
Be honest, be brutal if you have to, but be constructive please.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T5i
Equipment MakeCanon
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationUnknown
White BalanceAuto
Metering ModeUnknown
Image Height546
Focal Length35.00 mm
FlashNo Flash
Image Created2015:08:09 01:31:55
Light SourceUnknown
Image Width819
>>
>>2803242
boring, low resolution and out of focus bad composition and generally uninteresting
>>
>>2803242
Bad background. Out of focus. Post in recent photo thread.
>>
>>2803260
LOL res is based on need to crop, but I understand the issue lol thanks for it. Anything you like about it? Things I can repeat?
>>
>>2803262
Anything in it I should repeat?
>>
>>2803309
The pose isn't bad, and the fact that you shot from the shadow side gives her a nice rim light and keeps harsh shadows from hitting her face, those are certainly good practices.
>>
>>2803319
Thanks much. I'll keep those tips in mind.
>>
Lighting is kind of poor and seems underexposed, the image is very soft.
Composition is poor, the right of her arm is cut off but there's a tonne of negative space on the left to abuse.

My biggest problem is using a thread for a single image though.
>>
anymore pics of this chick? looks pretty hot
>>
Liza Minelli is looking good these days
>>
>>2803878
appreciate the tips. ref the composition. The original image is a less one sided. Had to crop to fit the size limit on the site. i
>>
>>2803966
That chick happens to be my girlfriend. She is hot, AND she's my primary model.
>>
>>2803878
Sorry bout the posting etiquette fail BTW.
>>
>>2804434
dat chin tho
>>
>>2804434
tits or gtfo
>>
>>2804490
good attempt at masculinity. Were all very proud of you. now sit down, shut up and let the grown ups talk.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.