[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /p, who owns one? Like it or hate it? Any hints or tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 28
File: awesome.jpg (88 KB, 800x503) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
88 KB, 800x503
So /p, who owns one?

Like it or hate it?

Any hints or tips?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
>>
>>2801145

fuck off.
>>
No one who owns one hates it.
>>
>>2801148
Thanks, poorfag.
>>
>Any hints or tips?

Ahh spending practically 2k and not knowing what to do. Priceless.
>>
>>2801153
this
>>
You have to edit each photo taken with that lens to get rid of the ugly green chromatic aberrations.
>>
I owned it.

It was a one trick pony, It was too slow to be used seriously, even when stopped down. It's also probably the worst 85mm/eqv lens I've ever used.
>>
>>2801239
Too slow? It's made for portraits, how fast were your subjects moving?
>>
>>2801241
Fucker's never been in the same room as one, much less owned one.
>>
>>2801241
I don't think you entirely understood that.

I'm not talking about the aperture, I'm not talking about the shutter speed used but rather the abysmal AF that both versions of the lens have. If you really must have f1.2 on an 85mm just use the FD version. Just remember that now you're cucked by Canon's EF flange distance.

As I said, it's a one trick pony. If you really need a fast 85, you can probably live with f1.4.
>>2801242
>the EF 85mm f1.2L is too expensive for anyone to own
Nice meme m8. Not everyone is so attached to their purchases, some people are capable of getting over buyers remorse and selling an item to someone who wants it.
>>
>>2801243
>I don't think you entirely understood that.
I entirely understood. Why do you need fast autofocus for subjects that are standing still?
>>
>>2801247
probably wanted to use it as telephoto in the streets.
>>
>>2801247
>Why do you need fast autofocus for subjects that are standing still?
Why on earth would you assume the lens is only for subjects who are standing still? Is that the only type of photography you practice?
>>2801249
>street photography
>85mm
>telephoto
>>
>>2801250
>Why on earth would you assume the lens is only for subjects who are standing still? Is that the only type of photography you practice?
Because it's a lens specifically designed for portraiture, and nothing else. It can be used for whatever, but its primary purpose is portraits. Planned, staged, professional portraits.

Also, 85mm is telephoto. Just... just throwing that out there.
>>
File: British-politeness.jpg (421 KB, 840x567) Image search: [Google]
British-politeness.jpg
421 KB, 840x567
>>2801251
>Because it's a lens specifically designed for portraiture
>and nothing else
Do you have brain problems?
>its primary purpose is portraits.
>Planned, staged, professional portraits.
That may be it's primary purpose for you.
It's primary purpose is to perform as a lens, a well-rounded tool that allows you to capture a scene.

>Also, 85mm is telephoto. Just... just throwing that out there.
Ye, you got brain problems.
I don't deny that it's a medium/short tele. I'm playing to the "real streat is 35mm and wider" crowd. There's a bit of light irony in there when you consider that you only think 85mm is for portraits. In your own words: specifically designed for portraits.

The OP asked for opinions on the lens, like it or hate it. Most people will jump to praise it. It didn't work out for me. I'm sorry if you feel offended that someone else has an opinion which differs from you. I only hope that one day you will be able to accept this and many other things.

Good night.

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Image Width1271
Image Height858
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution200 dpi
Vertical Resolution200 dpi
Image Created2015:05:14 13:02:48
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width840
Image Height567
>>
>>2801243
>I don't think you entirely understood that.
He understood it perfectly.
>As I said, it's a one trick pony.
And you apparently have no clue what that trick is because a f/1.4 can't do that trick.
>Nice meme m8.
Not a meme. There's basically one of two things that's going on:
1) You have enough money to blow on a $2k lens that's designed specifically for portraiture, know enough to know the lens exists, but not enough to know that the autofocus will be slow/read any of the billion and one reviews for the lens that tell you how slow the autofocus is, and blew that money...or
2) You're a retard who has read a few snippettes and wants to act like he knows something.

>>2801250
>Why on earth would you assume the lens is only for subjects who are standing still? Is that the only type of photography you practice?
>Why on earth would you assume an 8mm is bad for birding? Is that the only kind of photography you practice?
It's a special purpose lens retard.

And I really hope with your greentexting you weren't trying to say that 85mm *isn't* telephoto.

If you have owned it, it's honestly more sad than if you haven't because literally anyone who has ever been involved with this lens in any way has known it's a studio portrait lens and you're an ignorant retard who really needs to think a little more before you spend money.

But, that's highly unlikely, so yeah, you're just a wannabe on an anonymous imageboard which is sad in its own way.
>>
File: 100_0499.jpg (61 KB, 745x558) Image search: [Google]
100_0499.jpg
61 KB, 745x558
>>2801254
>That may be it's primary purpose for you.
>It's primary purpose is to perform as a lens, a well-rounded tool that allows you to capture a scene.
Nope. It was specifically designed as a portrait lens.

>hey guise! pic related is terrible for transporting my kid's soccer team. It's a vehicle, it's designed to transport people so this is a terrible vehicle that's useless.
>>
>>2801255
>And you apparently have no clue what that trick is because a f/1.4 can't do that trick.
That statement is false. The very fact that it was called a one trick pony confirms that. Saying that you can probably live with a 1.4 is not saying that a 1.4 can produce the same depth of field. That would completely negate calling it a one trick pony.

>And I really hope with your greentexting you weren't trying to say that 85mm *isn't* telephoto.
I wasn't. You can read the above post if that concerned you.

To finally ease your other concerns:
>Not a meme. There's basically one of two things that's going on:
There are a lot more than two things going on. This is a world where you can resell an item or even return an item for little to no cost. When you have several options available to you, you can feel free to try one.
>If you have owned it, it's honestly more sad than if you haven't because literally anyone who has ever been involved with this lens in any way has known it's a studio portrait lens and you're an ignorant retard who really needs to think a little more before you spend money.
Nice. I really like that you box it in as a studio portrait lens. Again, money isn't really an issue here. You are free to try other things. If something doesn't work for you, you can try something else. You don't have to shoot with a canon lens. I'm honestly surprised to see that possibly two people have been offended that I didn't like the lens. It's good if you like the lens or if you need that extra depth of field. I can accept that. In the same way, I would expect another reasonable person to respect another persons right to dislike the lens.
>>2801260
Nice. That isn't a bad choice to transport a football team. Lots of room in the back and kids are pretty small. Personally, I'd use a Miata for that application :^)
>>
>>2801254
>Do you have brain problems?
Do you? Have you googled the lens? Canon themselves say it's a lens designed for portraits. The f/1.2 (and the extra elements required to try to correct the aberrations) doesn't even let in more light than an f/1.4. The ultra wide aperture isn't for light gathering. It's for pleasing crazy DOF, for portraits.
>>
>>2801270
Post four of your shots taken with it.
>>
>>2801288
>>2801287
Don't bother. Idiot thinks we're "offended" over someone not liking a lens and not the fact that he's just an idiot.
>>
I have the 85 1.8 and I love it
>>
>>2801270

The more you argue the less seriously I take you. You've made very unconvincing arguments for your bad purchase.

It almost makes me want to buy it
>>
>>2801254
>its primary purpose is to perform as a lens, a well rounded tool that allows you to capture a scene

lmao what literally every lens is designed to perform as a lens, ive never bought a lens designed to be a blender or shovel or anything
>>
>>2801145
it makes a nice anal insertable
>>
>>2801290
is right. not a single goddamn picture taken with it posted with the lens. just of it. this thread is like the angry photographer
>>
good thread
>>
>>2801251
>Also, 85mm is telephoto. Just... just throwing that out there.

no it's not.
>>
>>2802974
Please find a reference that describes an 85mm lens as a "normal" focal length on a full frame camera.
>>
>>2803055
>"normal" focal length on a full frame camera.
Yay, full frame is the keyword to stop this nonsense!
>>
File: Naurut.com (9).jpg (77 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Naurut.com (9).jpg
77 KB, 480x640
>>2803062
Oh, you were assuming someone was putting their EF mount 85mm f/1.2 on a large format camera, since that's a logical direction to take for someone who isn't mentally handicapped. Good to know you're not a pedantic idiot riding around /p/ on your big wheel shooting at people with your BB gun of inane technicalities to make yourself feel better about your lack of photography talent.

Camera SoftwarePicasa
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
>>2801251
"telephoto" describes an optical design where the lens elements are closer to the film/sensor plane than the focal length. For instance, I have a 300mm non-telephoto lens.
>>
>>2803075
What word would you prefer that we use when talking about a focal range longer than normal, that is as short and easy as "telephoto"?
>>
>>2803075
>EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
>Retaining the impressive optical performance and large aperture of the original EF 85mm f/1.2L USM, this new medium telephoto lens uses a Ring-type USM
>This new medium telephoto lens
>telephoto

-https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/lenses/ef/standard-medium-telephoto/ef-85mm-f-1-2l-ii-usm

The 85mm is a telephoto.
>>
>>2803079
on full frame/crop/m4/3 only.
>Trusting Canon
>Trusting a company who still can't come out out with a decent mirrorless camera in 2016
>Trusting a company that chose to switch to EF from FD and somehow increased flange distance
>Trusting a company that still can't into dynamic range
M-muh pro dee ess arr arr.
>>
>>2803077
"long" seems reasonable, no?
>>
>>2803131
So the term telephoto doesn't work because it has some pedantic other meaning, but the word long is fine? Really? Because "long" means something too.

Let's just team up to piss off that other idiot, and call them zoomed in lenses.
>>
>>2803066
You should not always suspect the worst in people. I just thought the "85mm is not a tele"-guy aims for different formats, so I was just really glad that finally someone brought that in.

>>2803075
With the description I do not seem to be petty enough. I find it difficult to interpret/understand it, can anyone help? Is your definition true for all mirror lenses?
>>
>>2803143
>>2803079
Sure, I don't have a stake in the conversation and don't even fully understand what it is about. It just seemed to be an argument about what is and what isn't telephoto seemingly in relation to focal length.
>>
>slow AF
>slow tstop
>overpriced
>soft as fuck
i love it
>>
Looks like a lens cup so unfortunately yea
>>
>>2803166
1) Models aren't sprinting around your studio
2) You have $5,000 in lighting gear, you shouldn't need the light advantage, but an t/1.4 is still some of the best you can get while still having autofocus (which you need on a DSLR at f/1.2)
3) Is it overpriced? I haven't done many comparisons against similarly spec'd lenses.
4) It gives great fine detail, but doesn't blow those details away with tons of contrast, which is exactly what you want for portraits, unless you want to spend 3 hours dodging and burning pores for every photo you take.

I hope you were sincere in your love. It's a great lens that does its intended job very very well.
>>
File: Brixton.jpg (180 KB, 874x757) Image search: [Google]
Brixton.jpg
180 KB, 874x757
>>2801145
It's alright, though it can be a little soft. Focus is usually on point. I've rarely used it wide open when out and about, and desu, its pretty fucking conspicuous for street photography (if you're going candid).

Also while it seems expensive (which it is) it's not overpriced.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark III
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.2
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:03:20 22:29:05
Exposure Time1/4000 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length85.00 mm
Image Width874
Image Height757
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Gear fags and meme lens: The thread
>>
>>2805919
Lance, thanks for your input.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 160x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 160x135
this thread is just so enlightening!

>It's primary purpose is to perform as a lens, a well-rounded tool that allows you to capture a scene

woah

>u got brain dmg?
>no u
>NO U!

WOW!

>lets change the term telephoto to long for pedantic reasons

please sticky this and close /p/ forever. i think ive learned everything there is to know about gear-- i mean, photography.

Image Width160
Image Height135
>>
>>2801387
This guy gets it
>>
File: IMG_0591C.jpg (167 KB, 1062x899) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591C.jpg
167 KB, 1062x899
>>2801145
>So /p, who owns one?
Here's a picture of mine (see image). I bought mine over a year ago. It's hard to explain but this lens really does make absolutely anything at all look amazing. This was the final lens that I bought to complete my collection of work-lenses. I don't buy lenses on a whim. I spent weeks (sometimes months) determining if I want or need something. This is a unique lens and is one that all professional photographers tend to seek out. It operates slightly differently to other lenses (the outer element shifts in and out but doesn't rotate). The Focus Ring spins freely and that takes a bit to get used to.

>Like it or hate it?
I really do love this lens. It produces incredible images. The massive aperture takes in an amazing amount of light and the bokeh is actually stronger and more pronounced than the 50mm f/1.2L lens. DOF and associated Bokeh from this lens is jaw-dropping.

This is a HEAVY lens that weighs over a Kilo (2.26lbs).

>Any hints or tips?
If your camera hasn't been calibrated for a specific lens, this lens will reveal if you need to do a Micro-Focus Adjustment (most modern DSLRs offer MFA).

Buy a quality nano-coated UV Filter to protect your outer lens element. This lens isn't sealed against the environment but a filter will reduce the amount of dust that might otherwise enter the mechanism. The first day I took my 85mmL out for a walk in the park, it was autumn here and the sap from the trees ended up on my filter and was easy to remove. Use the lens hood where possible. Lens hood also spins freely which may seem odd at first.

This lens is a 'portrait' lens but I've taken some great Landscapes with it. There's a minimum focus distance of about 3 feet (!) so closeups from say "across a dinner table" are tricky.

Buy a Circular Polarizer and use it like an ND filter so you can shoot at f/1.2 in bright sunlight outdoors.

Spend at least 1 or 2 days playing with it before shooting a paid job or wedding with it.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon PowerShot G1 X
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.5
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Image Width4352
Image Height2904
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution180 dpi
Vertical Resolution180 dpi
Image Created2016:04:04 22:52:34
Exposure Time1.6 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Exposure Bias-1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length28.30 mm
Image Width1062
Image Height899
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>2807932
How about photos WITH it, not photos OF it?
>>
>>2807991
>not understanding the point of this lens
>>
>>2808028
kek
>>
File: 13740204895_dbce4f5119_k.jpg (617 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
13740204895_dbce4f5119_k.jpg
617 KB, 1365x2048
>>2808028
>>not understanding the point of this lens

I remember reading (right here on /p/) that "if you have to ask if you should buy it, that you don't really understand this lens".

I'd agree.
>>
File: 5511806026_b85fc7aa59_o-1.jpg (447 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
5511806026_b85fc7aa59_o-1.jpg
447 KB, 800x1200
>>2807991
>How about photos WITH it, not photos OF it?
>>
File: 85_1.2-2.jpg (82 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
85_1.2-2.jpg
82 KB, 683x1024
>>
File: 5863210116_638e9ba3da_b.jpg (399 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
5863210116_638e9ba3da_b.jpg
399 KB, 682x1024
>>
File: 14437589234_5c0ac569a3_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
14437589234_5c0ac569a3_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>
File: IMG_8199-X2.jpg (434 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8199-X2.jpg
434 KB, 1280x854

Equipment Make"Canon"
Camera Model"Canon EOS 5D Mark III"
Camera Software"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 (Macintosh)"
Photographer"Nathan T. Pham"
Horizontal Resolution1 dp
Vertical Resolution1 dp
Image Created2015:04:14 13:46:43
Exposure Time1/250 sec
Exposure Bias1/3 EV
Equipment Make"Canon"
Camera Model"Canon EOS 5D Mark III"
Camera Software"Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 (Macintosh)"
Photographer"Nathan T. Pham"
Horizontal Resolution1 dp
Vertical Resolution1 dp
Image Created2015:04:14 13:46:43
Exposure Time1/250 sec
Exposure Bias1/3 EV
>>
File: 5899495069_42c9927f60_z.jpg (111 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
5899495069_42c9927f60_z.jpg
111 KB, 640x357
>>
File: IMG_8986-Edit.jpg (72 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8986-Edit.jpg
72 KB, 683x1024

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
PhotographerGeno DellaMattia
Horizontal Resolution100 dpi
Vertical Resolution100 dpi
Image Created2009:08:24 20:24:09
Exposure Time1/500 sec
F-Numberf/1.2
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/1.2
Exposure Bias-1/2 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length85.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: f7ab1e65b63ad7_395578.duck.jpg (139 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
f7ab1e65b63ad7_395578.duck.jpg
139 KB, 1024x682

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2009:08:09 13:53:55
White Point Chromaticity0.3
Exposure Time1/500 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
ISO Speed Rating160
Lens Aperturef/3.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length85.00 mm
Image Width1024
Image Height682
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
Exposure ModeUnknown
Focus TypeAuto
SharpnessUnknown
SaturationUnknown
ContrastUnknown
Shooting ModeUnknown
Image SizeUnknown
Focus ModeSingle
Drive ModeUnknown
Flash ModeUnknown
Compression SettingFine
Macro ModeUnknown
White BalanceUnknown
Exposure Compensation3
Sensor ISO Speed181
>>
File: 6095184641_d22740ba0f_o.jpg (903 KB, 1004x1200) Image search: [Google]
6095184641_d22740ba0f_o.jpg
903 KB, 1004x1200
>>
File: 16666205034_8314f1690b_b.jpg (146 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
16666205034_8314f1690b_b.jpg
146 KB, 682x1024
>>
File: 3895830296_58a0f9248c_b.jpg (401 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
3895830296_58a0f9248c_b.jpg
401 KB, 703x1024
>>
File: 5856162831_2dbd0d83f2_o.jpg (542 KB, 1200x1017) Image search: [Google]
5856162831_2dbd0d83f2_o.jpg
542 KB, 1200x1017
>>
>>2808436
pls no
>>
>>2808432
I LOVE the colors and tones in this one. Don't care about the girl at all, but it seems so low-fi and pastel and smooth. It's got me. Thanks for sharing these.
>>
File: 6116659894_342499956d_o.jpg (492 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
6116659894_342499956d_o.jpg
492 KB, 1200x797
>>2808448
>It's got me. Thanks for sharing these.

There's more...
>>
File: 6116660552_7b9a7deee6_o.jpg (615 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
6116660552_7b9a7deee6_o.jpg
615 KB, 1200x800
>>
>>2808452
Why's her hair-line/forehead so blurry?
>>
File: 1430823341379.jpg (119 KB, 840x1260) Image search: [Google]
1430823341379.jpg
119 KB, 840x1260

>>
>>2808458
These are the shots that really sell the lens for me. not the super up close obliterated background micron thick DOF, but the far away stuff. Still one of my favorite shots from this board (that I've since lost) was a shot with the Mk1 of this lens that was a bunch of birds flying over a field. I feel like maybe it was BJDrew?
>>
File: 17005194018_29e57e845d_b.jpg (314 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
17005194018_29e57e845d_b.jpg
314 KB, 1024x576
>>
File: dragonflysized.jpg (371 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
dragonflysized.jpg
371 KB, 800x582

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS Windows
Pixel CompositionRGB
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2008:05:11 19:56:58
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/3.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating125
Lens Aperturef/3.2
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length85.00 mm
Image Width800
Image Height582
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: 4161010529_3595278ae6_z.jpg (93 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
4161010529_3595278ae6_z.jpg
93 KB, 640x427
>>
File: 16470838353_0e1b49d5e5_k.jpg (437 KB, 1170x2048) Image search: [Google]
16470838353_0e1b49d5e5_k.jpg
437 KB, 1170x2048
>>
>>2808436
Looks like a 4-part Brenizer
>>
File: original.jpg (243 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
243 KB, 1024x683
>>2808473
>Looks like a 4-part Brenizer

It is. And it's an excellent example too.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2008:10:22 17:10:24
Exposure Time1/2500 sec
F-Numberf/1.2
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/1.2
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Focal Length85.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.