[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it make you guys mad that this piece of shit is living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: afraca.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
afraca.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Does it make you guys mad that this piece of shit is living your dreams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIw8bFM5rJQ
>>
>>2801099
My dreams are to shoot boring wedding photos of unattractive women? Fuck, I gotta up my dreams...
>>
File: 1438263535120.jpg (23 KB, 561x489) Image search: [Google]
1438263535120.jpg
23 KB, 561x489
epic post bro
>>
>wanting to shoot weddings
>dream
Jesus fucking christ, anon. Either you're a girl who really loves wedding, a gay man who really loves weddings or you just have no real goals in life.
Fucking apply yourself.
>>
>>2801099
>Fedora nerd orgasms at every click of the camera

this sounds absolutely disgusting and I think he may have bothered the couple by being too intrusive
>>
I don't want to be a wedding photographer though

I want to do photo/video for underground car racing
>>
wedding photography is the worst
>>
That's not a professional baseball player.
>>
>>2801099
>great wedding photographer
that snorting, his clothes, his manner of speaking and his preposterous remarks
>yeah

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerKlink
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2801099
>become fat, ugly and get terrible sense of fashion
>take shittier photos
>better gear and get to interact with models
eh, it's a draw
>>
inafter spam
>>
>>2801491
What do you have now that is worse than an a6300?
>>
>wearing that outfit to a fucking wedding
I thought this was a modelling shoot and not an actual wedding based on his outfit alone.

also
>two assistants
>>
File: 1.jpg (104 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104 KB, 766x960
>>2801356
>You will never document the touge scene of the late 80s/early 90s
>>
I legitimately thought he was waddling over to eat the cake 6:45 in.
>>
>>2801099
>sniffing his nose every 30 seconds.

What a slob

Decent pics though.
>>
>>2801099
>I have never heard of a decongestant, or nasal spray. I am proud to keep talking about how sick I am, around a bride on her wedding day. I've got snot all over my hands and arms let me touch your dress a lot, no no my assistants can't do this I must do it myself I never cancel on a bride.
>>
>>2801099
Do all wedding photographers dress like the guy I buy meth from?
>>
>>2803437
Only Sony shills.
>>
>>2801099
Most wedding photographers I look at suck, even though this guys a rampant fanboy at least he gets fairly good results. Stay mad op
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.