[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont know if this is the right board for this, but ive bee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-8266373647530061877.jpg (97 KB, 682x1136) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8266373647530061877.jpg
97 KB, 682x1136
I dont know if this is the right board for this, but ive been working on timeframe videos and I need advice on what I could do to improve. Any suggestions are welcome.

https://youtu.be/0gMBLy-NQB8

Example of the last thing I did
>>
Time-lapse**
>>
>>2800370

Maybe a better camera would be your best bet. I like the footage and music you added, but some of the boring shots were too long and the more interesting shots were too short. What camera do you use?
>>
well artistically it was dull as fuck.

also the camera keeps moving during the sequence. Leave it the fuck alone. also edit out the bad frames in post production.
>>
>>2800496
>Maybe a better camera would be your best bet.

He doesn't need a better camera. He needs to understand what he's doing. The problem here is bad technique not bad equipment.
>>
>>2800503

OP here, thanks. What kind of video editor is the best for cutting videos? Im using Movie Maker and it sucks.
>>
>>2800560
1. get premiere or final cut. If this is something you want to do, you should do it properly.
2. Don't move the camera like that. You need to do it smoothly. google how to build some sort of timed-slider-thing. I'm sure there will be an easy way to attach a slow moving, home made slider to a smooth and slow pully.
3. Think or something more interesting to video. Watch some timelapses and see what the good ones do.
4. don't bother spending your time doing time lapse stuff. I guess you can if you're planning on getting paid for it by a tourist board or golf course or something, but who wants that?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.