[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HDPVR2 to record raw a6000 output
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hdpvr2-gaming_unit-front_big-1.jpg (39 KB, 800x342) Image search: [Google]
hdpvr2-gaming_unit-front_big-1.jpg
39 KB, 800x342
Is there a piece of software I could use to take advantage of my a6000's clean output? I want to record raw video files but the current software only allows mp4, ts, m2ts.
>>
>>2797715
>raw video files
why? do you just have a few hundred TB of hard drive space you need to fill?
>>
COD nerd trying to utilize his pvr
>>
>>2797715
premiere, media composer, final cut come to mind
also the video general thread >>2797550

if you don't know shit about them anyway you probably don't have a clue of the benefit of raw files and whatnot
have fun
>>
>>2798016
I looked into it for a couple hours last night and it's just not possible with the HDPVR. It only encodes h.264 in 14mbps... pathetic bit rate.
>>
>>2798037
Correct. In fact, you won't get RAW over any USB capture card. Either spend the big bucks on a dedicated solution or give up desu
>>
>>2800232
Yeah, it was really just something that I wanted to play around with. 50mbps xavc-s is good enough for my applications.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.