[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique my portfolio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: jaeger.png (4 MB, 1885x1253) Image search: [Google]
jaeger.png
4 MB, 1885x1253
www.jaeger.world
instagram.com/jaeger.world
500px.com/jaeger_
Any criticism is appreciated
>>
>>2795680
>4.14 MB, 1885x1253
>not able to follow the one simple rule we have
>still expecting to get help
>>
>>2795698
lol ur kidding right, unless ur living in a third world country & using a dell from 2003 I fail to see the issue. Continue to obey rules of a 4chan board bro, see where that gets u.
>>
Its a shitty photo of a decent building.
You didn't build that.
>>
>>2795710
talk shit post pic
>>
>>2795680
i think this scene is hard to take a bad pic of, yet your positioning seems slightly off to me
>>
>>2795711
>not what u asked for
>gets defensive when critiqued

ye could of went into more detail, and maybe been a bit nicer, but he summed it up very quickly in my opinion
>>
>>2795714
I didn't even ask about this photo, it's a random placeholder, links were provided
>>
>>2795680
>Any criticism is appreciated
We both know that you're lying
>>
>>2795719
constructive* criticism
fixed just for you <3
>>
>>2795680
All the critique you'll ever need is contained in your 500px stats.
>>
your attitude stinks, went to your page expecting shit, really liked what i saw, great collection, you have a eye for mood, really wish i didnt like em as much as i do
>>
>>2795711
sick rhymes bro
>>
>>2795727
Thank you! I don't mean to seem rude, I came into this with purely polite intentions. I've literally never used 4chan before so when I saw how friendly this board is I felt encouraged to participate.
>>
>>2795709
It's not that I couldn't open it because of my connection, I just don't want to waste over 4MB of the internets resources for a complete idiot that saved his pictures as a .png

The fact that you have no idea which format you have to use to save a picture speaks volumes about your class as a photographer.
>>
>>2795734
ur actually complaining about m-e-g-a-b-y-t-e-s dawg. I screenshot the original, hence the png, which was 15MB in an effort to meet the requirement! Stop being an asshole! I've never done this!
>>
>>2795735
its responding to idiots that makes you seem like you have a attitude, just ignore the "i just want to say something posts"
>>
>>2795716
No one is going to follow the links to look at your work on an imageboard.
If you don't have the gumption to post them, no one here will look at them.
If you post them, and people like them, then you might link to your site and find people looking at the stuff you didn't post as well...
The way you've gone about it, though?
Fuck nah, son.
>>
>>2795680

Hey OP, where did you make this picture? btw, i like it.
>>
>>2795755
Looks like every third german train station, this looks like Berlin though
>>
>>2795758
Oh thanks anon!
>>
>>2795680
Who the fuck parks a god damn Lamborghini outside on the street like that? In Chicago of all places? If it isn't stolen I feel like it'd be heavily vandalized.
>>
>>2795680
>>2795786
Anyways, here's a short C&C:

You've got two pictures of the John Hancock Center, one closer one slightly farther back. It's kind of like having a color and black and white version of the same photo, i.e. there's no real point. Choose one and only one, the idea of a portfolio is being able to heavily self-curate.

Same with the cars, I feel like many of them are too similar.

I like the oblique angle you shot the Ogilve Transit Center from, looks kinda like a SimCity screenshot or something.

The image with Trump Tower is IMO too far back, and I'm not a fan of the key stoning. I'd like to see them perspective-corrected, which is pretty easy to do in (your proper photo-editing program of choice)

I'm not exactly digging the processing, it's too brown for me. Bear in mind that this is my sole opinion.
>>
>>2795709
Fuck off you newfag. The reason we have the rule is because 4chans servers are shit not my octacore beast machine
>>
>>2795680
The blue is eyeball bursting, adjust it.
Other than that this is decent.
>>
>>2795709
rulz are rulz, just saying
>>
car shots - stop with the reflections
sport shots - only shots with faces in them
overall - only 1-2 pictures of each subject in portfolio please
>>
Can I ask how you get that soft look on the cars?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.