[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife's son is looking to get into photography and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
My wife's son is looking to get into photography and he said he was looking at the A6000. Would it be a good starter camera for him.
>>
Use the gear thread.
>>
>>2790724
>My wife's son
2original4me
>>
>>2790729
Yeah man I fucking love this meme
>>
I'm a beginner and it's been treating me very well!
>>
Does your wife enjoy playing with Big Black Cameras?
>>
>lets parody all the Sony Spillover Shills which have ruined /p/
>>
>>2790724
>My wife's son is looking to get into photography
>wife's son
you cuck
>>
>>2790724
>raising another man's child
but yes, the A6000 is a good starter camera.
>>
>>2791027
/tröed
>>
>>2791027
how new are you? a whole week?
>>
>>2790724
>digital
>aps-c
>sony
>mirrorless
>auto focus
>good for begginers

pick one m8
>>
>>2791149
too advance for /p/'s baboon mind.
>>
File: 3641742012_122670f501.jpg (91 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
3641742012_122670f501.jpg
91 KB, 500x414
>>2790724
no, he should start with a film SLR
>>
The camera is good, but the 16-50mm lens that the kit comes with is not, it's better to get the body only and a fast aperture prime like the 35mm f/1.8
>>
>>2791163
>not mx
lmao
>>
>>2791181
that will teach the little faggot to use his legs and say goodbye to the wide angle perspective!
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (24 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
24 KB, 490x355
>>2791027
>>
>>2790729
>>2790731
>>2791027
>>2791123
>be kid
>asshole dad dumps mom and leaves
>she has to work a lot to support us
>i'm lonely and it's sad to see her so worn out
>she starts dating a very supportive guy who's nice to me
>they get married
>she doesn't have to work as much anymore and she smiles a lot now!
>he plays with me and teaches me stuff and he told me i'm gonna have a little brother
>he even offered to buy me a camera for my birthday after i mentioned i liked taking pictures

see, assholes? this is actually a very decent, nice, humanizing meme
>>
it's an excellent camera and i would have loved for it to be my first camera instead of the horseshit that passes for "beginner's camera"

what a scam those things, like they specifically leave out features and then when you've learned the camera you have to go and buy another fucking camera that wasn't gimped

that's not going to happen with the a6000
>>
>>2791228
this pretty much, he can shoot auto if he wants but if he has a spark for pushing the camera he really will be able to do so with the a6000 - both for photo and video - and it has great lens adaptability too, you can pretty much put anything on it.
>>
Just get a Pentax K-x
>>
>>2791224
Since I know people in that same situation, this is a very good summary of what this situations are

>>2790724
noob here, listen to>>2791181and buy another lens, the kit lens is just full crap
>>
>>2792338
i actually got a great copy of the 16-50.
sold it, bought another one and end up with a shit one.
>>
>>2792399
I don't get Sony sometimes.
The Zeiss 24-70 FE is apparently all over the place too in terms of qc.
>>
a6000 or d3300
>>
>>2791224

well, yeah, but taking care of the spawn of someone who can't or willfully wont care for their children is promoting bad genes in the genepool, regardless of who the children are as people.

when you choose to take care of them instead of promoting your own genes by breeding you're essentially removing your stock and promoting someone elses.

getting tricked into thinking this is a noble thing to do is, on the whole, disgusting and beta. letting empathy rule your life will leave you at the mercy of others.
>>
>>2792426

empathy is a slave trait and you're being programmed to believe that that's the best trait there is against what is actually in your best interest.
>>
>>2792426
I bet you never have sex
>>
>>2792426
Wow that's a lot of obvious virginity and aspergers for just one post.
>>
Why are fuji users such cucks?
>>
>>2792426
I didn't realize Dwight Schrute posted here!
>>
>>2792426
but what if I acknowledge my genes suck even tho I'm an awesome person and I don't wanna pass these traits to a child?
I might adopt a child or something
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.