[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
***LEGAL QUESTION*** so /p/ my girlfriend is a cam model and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
***LEGAL QUESTION***

so /p/
my girlfriend is a cam model and we decided to go do a shoot at a park involving some nudity. For the most part it was very innocent stuff like flashes etc but she did get full nude behind a tree at one point.

The park in mention is a state park and after taking the pictures I realized I was kind of in a gray area regarding ~legal~ things. These pictures will be sold for a profit and I feel like if she only posts ones where shes nude and there are no discernible specific features of the park I'm safe? These pictures are also being sold under a fake name and to nobody in our state, and only to the select few people who are gracious enough to pay $50 for my girlfriends boobs...

Just want some advice from someone more seasoned than I am
>>
>>2789090
You know your fucking lying... she is probably a heifer, and youre gonna sell the pictures on FarmersOnly.com.
>>
>>2789090
>Whoring your girlfriend out.

God damn degenerates, you deserve the punishment you'll get.
>>
>>2789090
This isn't a gray area, it's full on illegal. Melissa Midwest was arrested three times for public indecency because of filming in public.

The biggest thing if you're going to do this is make sure the location is *not* identifiable. That way they don't know what jurisdiction to prosecute in.

Granted, it's a low chance risk, but it's still a risk.
>>
>>2789090
Assuming that public nudity is illegal in your state, there is very little "legal question" at issue here.

What you need to think about is, what are the odds that these photos will end up in the hands of a law enforcement officer in your jurisdiction who is able to identify the location and also find you. Based on what your stated intentions are (sell to out of staters, not publish online) it seems to me incredibly unlikely that this would occur.

The example cited upthread was a girl who took naked pictures of herself inside an easily identifiable local bar and posted them on the internet. Contrast that with your situation, there is very little to worry about. If you are that worried then just take some photos inside.

Also post pics of your gf
>>
File: DSC_0239.jpg (351 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0239.jpg
351 KB, 600x900
>>2789094
shes got a lil tummy I like it

>>2789096
her idea, cant complain when she's getting $500 a week

>>2789103
>>2789130
ty, yeah it was in a forest-y area, but there are some pictures with discernible features. Definitely will not give her those.

any ideas for outdoor nudity shots? is there anyplace to do it legally besides my backyard?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D3100
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.1
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern878
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)54 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:03:09 17:15:12
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramNot Defined
ISO Speed Rating180
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length36.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3072
Image Height4608
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>2789207
I wouldnt do any outdoor shots with that, you might blot out the sun
>>
>>2789214
good advice
>>
>>2789207
Hahaha! Welfare core as is.
>>
>>2789090
Cuck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.