[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me a camera bag? (specific criteria)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Sup guys. I need a flexible solution for my camera bag. I'm looking for a protective case (rigid/padded) for my camera + one fitted lens.

I shoot a Fuji XE2 and the biggest lens I'll mount, that needs to fit in the case, is the 56mm f/1.2

Requirements are:
No excessive space/size (should be a snug fit)
Belt mountable
Water resistant (or with a rain cover)
Available in the EU

I keep my spare lenses in lowepro lens cases, but their camera bags are gash.

Thinking a Crumpler Base Layer camera pouch (pic related), any other suggestions guys?
>>
Use the catalog next time.
>>2787315
>>
>>2789054
And this is why I don't come to /p/

That's not a 'general photography bag' thread that's a 'post YOUR bag' thread.

tl;dr mommy didn't love you and now you're a faggot to strangers on the internet.
>>
>>2789075
Can't really help you since you are in the EU. I would recommend the Think tank mirroless mover 5. It's mostly weather proof and also comes with a rain cover. It's belt mountable and you can take off the strap it comes with.
>>
File: digital-holster5-1.jpg (250 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
digital-holster5-1.jpg
250 KB, 1600x1600
>>2789076
>Think tank mirroless mover 5

Thanks anon. Just spotted they released a mirrorless version of their digital holster (pic related), I used to use one of those when I shot Nikon and was fairly impressed by it.
>>
>>2789085
Yeah all the buckles impressed the hell out of me. The metal was welded on the rings as opposed to others which left a gap that could easily be pulled and snapped.
The stitching is superb.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.