[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my photos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
trying out photography what do you think
>>
>>2787022
Why the fuck did you make another thread you cunt
>>
NAST I DON`T KNOW NEVER USED THIS BEFORE SO SORRY TWAT
>>
Just trying some thing new , me making a fuck up nothing new i am an expert at fuck ups .
>>
>>2787022
The model's pose is stiff and the lighting makes it look like a low budget catalog, but technically the photo is fine, good even. Get more creative with your model and get more creative with your lighting techniques

>>2787054
utter garbage, looks like it was taken with an early 2000s camera phone. not really sure why you posted it, it has no redeeming qualities
>>
the one at the bottom is a cam phone ..lol i am not sure why i posted it, thats me the dark pic , loving the coments haha x
>>
>>2787037
>even though it is noobtier it is literally better than ALL of the /p/ street/urban muhfilm snapshits that are praised in this shithole
You sound mad cause your photos are shit and never get praised, anon
>>
not mad at all hun best laugh iv had all day , got some work to do soon but i will be back if you don`t think the photos a good say so how eles would i learn to use my eyes more from anothers point of vue . x
>>
Thanks for the second thread m80.

If you honestly want to know what I think.
The model (presumably your daughter) looks kind of stiff and unnatural. Let her relax around the camera.
Pay more attention to framing, the screen edge appears in most of your photos. Remember to "zoom" with your feet.
The lighting is very flat and unflattering, consider where the natural light is coming from before setting up. If you're going to use a flash directly on the camera then use the flash at low power compared to any light coming from the side.

Finally, Not all model shots are taken straight on. Unless you're specifically going for the passport photo look, consider your own placement too.
>>
thank you grate advise i will have a play around with lighting tonight x
>>
File: Sensible Lok.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Lok.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>2787022
desu senpai stay in one tread, learn English, stop name/same fagging and LURK MORE.
>>
>>2787022
>looks almost exactly like a girl i used to date

Ashley is such a bitch

anyway if she's showing off the clothing, its a nice photo of a cute girl

if this is like a "photo photo"
it sucks, needs a background

skin tone seems a little off but that could be my monitor
>>
>>2787099
hi it was in a class i am trying to learn photography he didn`t have much for us to work with my daughter was my model , i like taking pics outdoors more .
>>
same day think this is the 4th try at a good photo
>>
>>2787113
Better. Let her light a cigarette and lean against the background.
>>
she wouldn`t even tooch a cig ..lol all she does is go to collage and read has never put a foot wrong , she is off to Japan soon to do Art . she is going far . x
>>
>>2787125
>she is off to Japan soon to do Art
Can't wait to see her on hentaiheaven.org!
>>
>>2787125
>has never put a foot wrong
*stifled laughter*
Oh, naivete
>>
i not a clue what that is do i even want to know ...lol
>>
>>2787125
now it's really bugging me, pretty sure i know her, sounds exactly like a girl i used to date

do you live in florida?

such a small world
>>
no sunny england manchester ..lol
>>
>>2787059
you dont get it! :D
>>
going straght over my head ..lol must be where my minds at because its not with me at the moment , trying to keep my mind of family problems by doing photography, got alot going on . x
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 603x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 603x905
>>2787022

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareSnapseed 2.3.4202
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width603
Image Height905
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2787473
hay why are posting my pic back to me ?
>>
>>2787479
Your picture has been stolen by the Anonymous
>>
File: 1456083528814.jpg (6 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1456083528814.jpg
6 KB, 251x190
>>2787490
Kill yourself
>>
back at you three times three
>>
>>2787619
Geraldine not everyone posting in this thread is replying to you. The previous poster was replying to another poster, you can see who someone is replying to by the numbers at the top of the comment. If you click on those, it will open the post someone is replying to
>>
How does a mother stumble apon our little photo community? Would d think she would of found reddit before us
>>
File: 1457221622330.jpg (15 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1457221622330.jpg
15 KB, 480x354
>>2787022
what the fuck is this thread
>>
>>2788090
actually this is the best thread on /p/ right now
>>
>>2787490
haha
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.