[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody here remember anymore when a tripfriend called Depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Does anybody here remember anymore when a tripfriend called Depressed Cheesecake posted his photos here?

He was SO GOOD... he had his 5D Mark I and 50 mm f/1.2 and he posted pics of his laid back life style in Cali... god damn that was GOOD SHIT. Fucken golden age of /p/.

RIP DC
>>
My Fuji glass could do better.
>>
>>2784740
My sony glass couldn't, but I like to pretend it could on the internet.
>>
>>2784743
My weather sealed Pentax glass could, but I chose to take inane pictures of birds.
>>
>>2784740
>>2784743
>>2784748
is this a new /p/ meme???
>>
>>2784752
This is pretty much all that /p/ is now. A sony user got so butt-hurt that he's but-bent and now runs around being ultra-cringy about Fuji. The responses to him are pretty equally cringy, and the whole board is more or less ground to a halt because of it. There are a few threads that are doing okay, but the majority of the board is trying to avoid the spastic mosh-pit that is some strange new brand war that one guy is waging on his own.
>>
>>2784758
When I left the board in 2010 it was all about Canon vs Nikon. Looks like EVERYTHING has changed since then...
>>
>>2784780
>Looks like EVERYTHING has changed since then...

To what? Sony vs Everything?
>>
>>2784758
>>2784839
Someone is trolling the Sony users like in >>2784743.

Also, maybe the same faggot is making insane pro-Sony statements.

> Sony vs Everything?
Figures that's the premise of the trolling, yes?
>>
>>2784881
get ready to be called a Sony shill, Mr. Sony Shill.
>>
>>2784780
>>2784900
See this guy?

Yeah, people like him.
>>
>>2784890
I'm not a sony shill, i'm a pentax shill if anything. get it right.
>>
File: 1454795525244.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
1454795525244.gif
1 MB, 218x218
>f numbers over 1
>elite
>>
>>2784758
I say it's all him samefagging, trying hard to turn the board into a shitflinging mess.
If you see something like those above, irrelevant gearfagging, inane claims over brand glass and sensor and other gearshittery, just report it and ignore it.
I know some people are baited easily but most reports should converge to a single or few IP address and can be banned easily.
>>
>>2785211
How come it hasn't happened yet? Leads me to believe mods tolerate gearfag or know most of /p/ has gear fag tendencies.
>>
>>2785213
Gear Fag is different than obsessed illogical gear troll
>>
>>2785214
Is it?
>>
>>2785213
Mods don't take /p/ seriously, one or two might look on it in 2-4 days or so.
That's why if the number of reports increase they might be obliged to take action.
>>
>>2785216
/p/ has always been gear faggotry, ever since Nikon vs canon which then became mirrorless vs full frame and now this. /p/ is cyclical and they know this. Next will be something else, stop being such a newbie and ignore it.
>>
>>2784736
I really wanna see these pics now
>>
please stop derailing the thread, and post some depressed cheesecake
>>
>>2785224
Amen!
>>
>>2784743
>implying my sony g master can't
>>
>>2785268
It can. *Fist bumps sony bro*
>>
well...can you post the pics??
>>
>>2785276
Bump
>>
Anyone have Depressed Cheesecake's pics?
>>
Such a newfag tryhard thread.
>>
Well you're the fags for adding fuel to the flames. Just ignore the fucking fanboys.
>>
>>2784736
>He was SO GOOD... he had his 5D Mark I and 50 mm f/1.2 and he posted pics of his laid back life style in Cali... god damn that was GOOD SHIT. Fucken golden age of /p/.

Did he also shoot WIDE OPEN 24/7 for MAXIMUM BOKEH OVERLOAD?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.