[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone! I've a question for you: Do you consider a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: fotografó.png (1 MB, 1199x635) Image search: [Google]
fotografó.png
1 MB, 1199x635
Hi everyone! I've a question for you:

Do you consider a photographer if she / he use a smartphone to take the photo?
What exactly defines a photographer?
Is camera that he uses or passion?
Does matters if you use automatic or a pro one?
Thanks!
>>
>>2777338
>Do you consider a photographer if she / he use a smartphone to take the photo?
No
>What exactly defines a photographer?
Having a Wikipedia page
>Is camera that he uses or passion?
Money
>Does matters if you use automatic or a pro one?
Pro because of above
>Thanks!
I always like to help out the poor and unknown, by ridiculing them and reminding them how famous I am.
>>
>>2777350
fuck off you're not the real jake olson
>>
>>2777351
dont listen to him, hes a fucking nobody
I have a Wikipedia
>>
>>2777338
>Do you consider a photographer if she / he use a smartphone to take the photo?
Sure, If they're paying attention to composition and overcoming the limited ability of the camera then yeah.
This is a much easier question if you can change aperture/shutter speed/iso.
>>
File: 1451439880614.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451439880614.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>2777373
>This is a much easier question if you can change aperture/shutter speed/iso.

Talking about missing the forest for the trees.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.