[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i make a still life rig that's pretty decent and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 600x400
How do i make a still life rig that's pretty decent and inexpensive for an assignment i have coming up

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height400
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
youre looking it at it
>>
>>2776542
the exact image you posted. Skip the wood if you want really cheap
>>
I built a light tent out of foam core and white nylon from the local fabric store once. Basically, I just made a box out of the foam core and then cut out all but the outer 2" or so of each side, and then covered it with the fabric. It worked pretty well but took up a lot of space and wasn't really something I could take apart and reassemble later, so I got rid of it and bought a real light tent later on.
>>
I'd recommend a sony a7rii or an a6000--you don't want to be left behind on the latest memes!
>>
Why don't you figure it out yourself? The point of the exercise and school itself is to learn, not be spoon-fed answers.
>>
>>2776542
lots of solid color backgrounds and at least 1 light source. I hope you go into horrific student debt asking dumbass questions like this to us instead of your prof.
>>
>>2776542
by not being braindead.
just find a big cardboard box. start from there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.