[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I use a Kodak T MAX 400 on my Revueflex SD1, but it seems that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sd1-1.jpg (64 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
sd1-1.jpg
64 KB, 720x480
I use a Kodak T MAX 400 on my Revueflex SD1, but it seems that the film is 'nerver ending'. What should I do ? Remove the film from the camera or wait and continue to take pictures untill it will probably end ? I've never met this case yet
>>
Sorry, man.
Sounds like the film didn't catch on the takeup spool. That means it's still in the canister and you haven't started shooting it yet. The photos you think you took are wasted.
Open the camera in a darkroom and feel carefully to see if the film is stretched between the canister and the spool or if it's just a flap of it sticking out of the canister like with a fresh roll.
I'm afraid it'll be the latter.
>>
>>2764728
Oh, the same happened to this guy.
Check the replies to his post for a little more info.
>>2760923
>>
Thank you guys
>>
I'll pay attention next time. Probably kind of mistake everyone should make once at least
>>
>>2764755
Yep
>>
>>2764726
If there is a film counter window you shoul see numbers progressing. Push the button in on the bottom plate lift up the crank and see if there's tension on the rewind,. If there isn;t you have not taken any photos, Get under the duvet open back feel leader of film? No photos. Film thread fail. Best/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.