[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got pic related for $15 how did I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: EC-WB35FZBPBGB-175802-1[1].jpg (94 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
EC-WB35FZBPBGB-175802-1[1].jpg
94 KB, 800x800
got pic related for $15

how did I do?
>>
File: leghettofaec.png (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
leghettofaec.png
68 KB, 800x526
>>2763413
Now go click some pictures
>>
>>2763413
Any working camera you get for $15 is a deal
>>
>>2763413
>flash on the grip side
Enjoy your burn.
>>
>>2763413
This board isn't the pleb point and shoot afficionado collective, but congrats on a working camera.

Maybe you can learn to frame or compose before you buy a real man's camera: a fed.
>>
File: DNakEWa.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DNakEWa.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
Fuck the gearfags. This is everything you need to create works of art.
If you put the time in, go out shooting every day and read up on some photography guides you'll be shooting better pics that the big spenders in no time.
>>
File: kodak_mc3_big.jpg (91 KB, 782x600) Image search: [Google]
kodak_mc3_big.jpg
91 KB, 782x600
Protip: leave the zoom fully zoomed out and use your feet to frame a shot. It will mean more light enters the camera and less noise will be present.
>>
>>2763437
good tip. also, setting the flash power to full, or exposure compensation to full, using a small mirror, or a card with aluminum foil glued onto it, and placing it in front of the flash so the light bounces to the side, standing close to a wall with your subject leaning into the wall will give you nice, soft light for portraits
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.