[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have a Yashica Electro? How is it? How did you get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 298x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 298x400
Anyone here have a Yashica Electro? How is it? How did you get around the battery issue?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width298
Image Height400
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2762412
Bump
>>
sold mine, but it's a nice camera. use 4 LR44 and fill the rest with 1cent (copper eur) coins.
>>
>>2762435
what if I live in the US?
>>
>>2762442
Then you're a hopeless imbecile who can't think for themselves and needs to be spoonfed.
>>
>>2762450
its alright nonny i ordered a fed 3 instead
>>
>>2762412
Get a px28?, cut off a 3/4" bit of 3/8" inner diameter clear vinyl hose, stick battery in there half way positive side up, mash foil in the tube until it touches the - end of the battery, tear off the uneeded foil, leave a bit to touch the spring, put it in the camera positive side up and screw lid in
>>
>>2762560

The px28 is a 6 volt battery, basically 4 lr44s taped together
>>
I bought some adapter from ebay a year ago before I gave the camera to my brother. It's a good camera, but it was the size of my SLR and I also had a 35RC.

If you can cobble together the vinyl tube solution, go ahead, but the adapter cost me all of $10 on ebay and I've spend more to get less.
>>
>>2762412
The batteries are 9.00 USD and Amazon Prime eligible...
>>
have one. never shot it.
>>
I love mine, some idiot scratched the shit out of the ring in front of the glass luckily the glass is good but the metal is slightly dented
I ordered a A32PX battery, fits just fine
>>
>>2763464
>Just realized I have the gsn
>>
>>2762412
Use 4LR44, fill rest with a spring.
>>
>>2762412
It's shit. I've bought one just to find out that I hate rangefinders.
>>
>>2763491
Or cheap chinese magnets
>>
File: 1426192677380.jpg (134 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
1426192677380.jpg
134 KB, 895x895
>>2762412
>17 year old me
>have a huge crush on artsy girl
>I wasn't into photography
>had OP's exact camera
>sold it for 100 brazilian bucks (at the time it was around 50 dollars)
>got le friendzoned meme
>now I have a shitty dslr
>really want into film but am poor as fuck
>can't have that little beauty back
>>
>>2763594
I had the exact same experience with a Himatic 7s
>>
>>2765893
How does any of that relate to you being a friendless virgin at all?
>>
>>2765893
Is this the plot to city of god?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.