[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nikon Fx. df vs d750
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /p/ . GAS hitting up again and it's time for me to move from my puny d7000 to a full frame digital body. Doing a direct comparison between d750 and df atm,

things that worry me

d750's swiveling back - is that sturdy?
df's AF system coverage, filmsy door
d750's weight
oil issues with the d750?

I'm doing mostly street photography with the occasional studio session. sturdiness and light weight is key since I'm shooting all day long and occasionally have to use the camera as a flail in case I can get in a fight.. my f100 does well there but I need to move away from film

Thoughts?
>>
D750 is a better performing camera in pretty much every respect. Df has interesting ergo's and an interesting look to it.

Performance is still great in both, so it's 100% up to you how much you value those ergo's / aesthetic versus marginal performance increases.

If I was getting one for professional use, D750 no question. If I was getting one for everyday use, Df no question.
>>
At the level you're asking about, it really comes down to which camera physically appeals more to you.

Do you like the modern plastic fantastic body style? 750.

Do you like retro 60's body style? Df.

They're both full frame, both have excellent sensors, both well built, etc, etc. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>2762083
take some photos faggot. fuck you
>>
>>2762083
>buying a full frame when he's not even pro

Kek
I'm about to shoot a gig with a friend and he's using a Canon 1000D with kit lenses (18-50 & 50-250).
>>
The only benefit to the df besides the retro looks is that it's the only Nikon DSLR that will take older non-AI lenses.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.