[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hasselblad for hobbyists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-01-31 006.jpg (225 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-31 006.jpg
225 KB, 800x533
https://www.gp.se/ekonomi/1.2972431-hasselblad-lanserar-enklare-kamera-for-hobbyfotografer

Seems that Hasselblad are gonna start making cheaper consumer grade cameras. "Cheaper" in this case means 4000+ euros but they dont state what the final cost will be and there's no detailed information.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D5300
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern858
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)52 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2016:01:31 14:56:17
Exposure Time1/60 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramNot Defined
ISO Speed Rating640
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length35.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width800
Image Height533
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
4000 euro Digital MF WHEN
>>
The right thing to do for Habbelsad now is to fire all their senior leeches and crappy designers, and hire some people with balls and a vision.
>>
>>2757151
it will be an a7r ii in a new body.
retaining the fe mount.
>>
>>2757151
>Hasselblad are gonna start making cheaper consumer grade cameras. "Cheaper" in this case means 4000+ euros

What was the Lunar?
What was the Stellar?
What was the HV?

These fuckheads already did this and they failed so hard. Even Hasselblad-branded Sony lenses are cheaper than the 'originals'.
>>
>>2757310
>The right thing to do for Habbelsad now is to fire all their senior leeches and crappy designers, and hire some people who will put out the exact camera that I want, for me personally, at the exact price that I feel I can/will pay for it, regardless of the market, the cost of researching and producing it, or the repercussions to the company itself.
Translated by Bing
>>
>>2757151
DSLR sales are already plummeting dangerously in the face of cell phones and compact offerings. So it makes total sense that they would re-tool their small nice market approach to produce cameras that are larger, slower, more expensive, less versatile, and entirely less attractive, in order to attract a market that has already abandoned far better options in the face of convenience and cost savings.

What would you fags even do with a 7lb brick of a camera? You'd take it out and try to shoot "street" with it, and come back and fag about fine detail and dynamic range.

We never have "Company comes out with an excellent subject for your photos for less than $1000" or "Holy shit look at this amazing light kit you can get for under 3k"

You know, things that would actually benefit people on the board.
>>
The Microsoft Hasslephone
>>
>>2757352
For the last ten years, Hasselblad, formerly one of the best camera makers, only released uninspired and lazy updates of their H system. Should I even mention the ridiculous attempt at selling rebadged Sony cameras for ten times the price?
Why should one pay for R&D when there's none involved?
The company is a sinking ship.
>>
>>2757453
>Perry Oosting: BUT MUH MARKETING AND MUH LEICA PRICEPOINT

Bunch of glorified marketing guru losers lying to people's faces

Needs more product
>>
In the article Oostling says that the Sony deal was a bad idea and that they are going to move their HQ(design, marketing etc) back to Gothenburg and develop new cameras.
>>
>>2757561
Do you really believe/trust a highly compensated marketing guy?
>>
>>2757353

holy shit
>>
>>2757647
which of those statements do you not think makes sense? The one that is obvious, despite being an opinion? or the one that is a completely verifiable fact that he would absolutely not be at all allowed to lie about, as an employee?
>>
>>2757353
>Holy shit look at this amazing light kit you can get for under 3k

lord is here, u are right
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.