[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do I do at a photoshoot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: mount seymour 2.jpg (165 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
mount seymour 2.jpg
165 KB, 1000x666
I'm an amateur photog and I've never really shot people before, but recently I was talking to one of my qt friends who happens to be an actual runway model and she agreed to go on a photo shoot with me. we have been friends for maybe a year now, but like not close friends. the problem is I don't really know what to do or expect. how do I make her comfortable is probably the most important thing right now. but also how long is a typical shoot? and how do I get started when I meet her? what are somethings I should prepare? feel free give give any top tips
pic kind of related: it one of my better works as photographer

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 60D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.7
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:01:01 02:10:14
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/18.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/18.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length135.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width5184
Image Height3456
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
She's agreed to spend some time with you, be grateful for that. Just be yourself, take some pictures, have fun and see how it turns out. If you try to turn it into a serious shoot with specific goals it will turn out rubbish.

If she's a model say something like "I don't usually shoot fashion or models or any of that kind of stuff so you have to show ME what to do"
>>
>>2756608
Just go out with her and have fun, maybe few hours before the sunset so you'll have some 2deep4u lighting to work with and you'll know when to stop = can't see shit.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.