[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /p/ Due to an accident I cannot do my job, but I still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tori-1-BA-web-JK.jpg (616 KB, 1000x755) Image search: [Google]
Tori-1-BA-web-JK.jpg
616 KB, 1000x755
Hey /p/

Due to an accident I cannot do my job, but I still have to earn money, so I'm looking for ways to work from home. Thing is I'm pretty good at retouching portraits and I love doing this. Question is: Is there a market for this? Are there professional photographers who don't want to do the retouching and are willing to outsource this?

Keep in mind that I'm from eastern europe, where average pay is 2$/hour. So if I can make any more than that I'm ok with that. So if there's a market for this how do I find clients?

Thank you for your help guys!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
PhotographerJulia Kuzmenko
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width2912
Image Height4368
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution1 dpi
Vertical Resolution1 dpi
Image Created2013:02:14 10:02:13
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/10.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/10.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length100.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height755
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2756502
>Is there a market
Yes, but not here on /p/

Also, your end result is very green, especially, but not exclusively, in her neck.
>>
>>2756502
U P W O R K
P
W
O
R
K
>>
You're definitely overdoing it, even for some ex-Iron Curtain locale. The edited version looks like the kind of doll you see wearing clothes in a clothing store, but it's got a face and everything.

The nose did not need to be any narrower. The skin didn't need to lose its redness (FYI, red means wet in the panties, hence makeup such as rouge). Same for the hair. The eyes didn't need to be bigger, but you left the red bits in the inside corner of the left eye regardless. The eyebrows (and eyelashes, if not so much so) didn't need to be perfect and uniform, that looks artificial.

Boosting the pupils was a good idea, but not that much. Airbrushing the hands was also a good move, but again, not that much. Fixing the tooth was also a great move, as was removing the blemish under the right nostril.

Should've left more minor imperfections in, is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>2756502
go to fiverr. i like ur work
>>
>>2756521

this desu senpai
>>
>>2756515
I think he only fucked up the eyes.
>>
>>2756502
You're not bad actually. You're a bit heavy handed but if you learn to moderate yourself a bit you could make a go of it I think. There is definitely a market, but it's going to be near impossible to break into it working completely from home. Where are you by the way? What is the industry climate there?
>>
>>2756502
all i can look at is that horse shoe under her nose.
>>
>>2756502

This is a classic feckless man wants a great job catch-22...

If you are too dumb/lazy to go and find the answer to that question yourself then you are too dumb/lazy to capitalize on whatever opportunity you may find.
>>
>>2756941
and the obvious stache
>>
The unedited one looks way better, as usual for these "retouching" threads. Why does retouching always mean completely trashing natural skin tones?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.