[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Novice help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Would this be a good camera for general use for someone that knows nothing about photography? What's the difference between $300 vs $2000 cameras? Thanks in advance.
>>
If you don't know what the difference is then yes, it will be sufficient.
>>
first, check the gear thread.

second, bridge cameras are shit. for starters this LOOKS like a dlsr, but that shit tier lens is fused to the body of that thing, meaning you cant change them. for $250, you could get a used T2i and a 50mm 1.8 for that.
>>
>>2754582
please don't buy that camera.
>>
They're cheap because it's a camera that looks like a dslr and has the size of a dslr with nearly zero of the features of an actual dslr
>>
>>2755482
This

>inb4 Ricoh GR
>>
Go put a Nikon Coolpix in your hand and take a few pictures in the store, then pick up the d3200 and make a few pictures with those and then ask yourself which camera you can see yourself working with
>>
>>2755470
>a used T2i and a 50mm 1.8 for that.
But does that have 50x zoom tho?
>>
>>2755719
you can get the same zoom effect by just enlargening the picture on your phone or computer because at a certain point bridge cameras dont optically zoom anymore and just do it digitally with a huge loss in quality the same way it works with "zooming" on your phone
>>
I guess this question goes a bit off from the thread, but what good reads there are for beginner or even a bit better phorogrammer who has just started out?
>>
>>2755723
the single selling point of bridges is that they have a ridc long focal length when zoomed in. your a retard. they dont digitally zoom
>>
>>2755737
books about photography
>>
File: Northrup-Review-2.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Northrup-Review-2.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>2755737
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.